winterwolf0100

I’m a:
INFJ
Hufflepuff
Divergent
Shadowhunter
Lost Girl
Demigod
Actress
Writer (duh)
Pianist
Sibling of child with autism
Artist
Agent of SHIELD
Avenger
Hobbit
FOB
I don’t always Panic!, but when I do, it’s At The Disco

Thank you for taking the time to read my writing. If you ever find any grammatical mistakes, PLEASE feel free to put them in the comment section below! Trust me, they irk me as much as they irk you! I love to read any and all of your works.
“Sometimes before it better, the darkness gets bigger. The person that you’d take a bullet for is the one behind the trigger.” -FOB
“Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.” -P!ATD
“He said son when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?” -MCR
“If you’re one of them, then you’re one of me, and you’d do almost anything just to feel free.” -TØP
Again, thank you for visiting my page, and happy reading!

LAST CALL FOR CONTEST #CuriousWriters2019

0
Final call for #CuriousWriters2019! I will accept entries if they are turned in by midnight tomorrow! If you are interested but don’t think you’ll be able to do it by tomorrow, leave a comment below and we can talk. I am willing to give out extensions, as long as writers put the work in! Read my last post to find out more information, and good luck to everyone who enters!! 

• Ursa

Oh my gosh this is embarrassing. I am so friggin close, and I would've worked on it all day if I could. I request one more extension to tomorrow (monday) night. If I don't have it done by then I will either publish as is or not enter.

• Rewrite_The_Stars

i am so sorry, but i will not be able to participate in your contest. i am so busy between home and school and travel it's actually crazy. i'm still doing homework and it's 8:05 on sunday night. although i did want to thank you for wanting me to participate=) it means a lot.
    i wish the best for your judging and sanity;)

• pardalote_30

So sorry, I haven’t been on WtW for a couple of days and only just saw your message! Unfortunately I haven’t started writing anything, so I probably won’t be entering, but I wish you the best for your competition and hope you got lots of other entries. :)

• Namwima

Could I get an extension until midnight of the 20th of November? I'm swamped with work right now

• Ursa

may i request an extension to tomorrow night? I'm really close, but not quite done.

• Kepler

So I'm an idiot and just saw this... I kinda forgot after I messed up the first entry... I'm really sorry... I'll just have to enter the next one! :)

I hope that's alright, I apologize!

• Maryam Q

Hi, really appreciate the comment. Here's my entry, if it's not too late! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/138034/version/267188

• Ursa

Thank you for the comment! I will try to get my piece done by tomorrow night, although, if I don't, I will request an extension before midnight tomorrow.

• BurningMidnightOil

@winterwolf0100,
    Thank you for the message and feedback on my piece! I almost have my piece finished; I should have it in by the end of the day today, if not today, early morning tomorrow. Thank you:)