Crime_time

me: we're running away from my problems
Friend: you hate running
me: ...
me: we're ubering away from my problems

Shout Outs
Anne Blackwood
Princess Maira
Tushar Mandhan
Wicked!
go check em' out they are seriously amazing writers

The scariest moment is always just before you start - Stephen King

Straight Month

4
if you are homophobic get off my account

So after seeing a photo online it has come to my attention that there is a straight pride month and I desperately don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but it disgusts me. Now I don't mind people being straight and have plenty of friends that are straight but I don't agree with a straight pride month. To people out there saying that you deserve it, no just no. There are countries where people are put to death for liking someone of the same gender. You didn't have to fight for your right to actually have a happy relationship. only just four years ago was gay marriage legal in all 50 states. So don't you dare sit there and say you deserve something that you didn't fight for. there are people who have been killed on the street, people who are mocked and hit at school,people who are so afraid that they won't be accepted that they force them selves to love somebody, and there are teens who live on the street because they didn't have parents who cared enough to accept them. So don't you say you deserve something that you didn't fight for, because I have heard stories of people who have been abandoned, people who are hit for loving somebody of the same gender or someone of no gender. 
So don't you sit there and say you deserve a month when we had to literally fight for to exist
any hate coments will be blocked

• Tushar Mandhan

Things will change, they will have to. I don't know why people have so much problem with same sex relations? I don't care about anybody's sexor orientation, if one is a great human being and has humanity, that's all for me. We are the future.

• hi i'm jackson ;)

om gosh i had no idea that existed
    thats dumb
    im straight and just...wow. why?? no??? um we have zero reason, i agree with what you say. i mean...really, people, really? we can 'celebrate' whever we want, because NOBODY IS GOING TO MAKE FUN OF US FOR IT. REALLY PEOPLE?
    wow humans are dumb sometimes

*snaps*