camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

nylon thread

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

5
then my pain made me stronger
my tears turned into iron fists
and my broken heart was healed
with the most resilient nylon thread.

i kinda did this prompt a little differently, instead of just one six-word phrase, it's multiple ones that go together lol plz don't disqualify me :)

have you ever looked up synonyms for a word and then tried substituting the most ridiculous ones into your sentence because that's one of my favorite parts of writing hehe

also this piece isn't very long but it's just supposed to send the message that everything's gonna be okay and whatever you're going through right now is going to make you a better and stronger person, spoken from pure experience because i'm going through it right now.

~have a wonderful day and i really need to stop writing so much in my footnotes~

• Riley Noel

Okay, first I love this piece its so beautiful and empowering. Second, your footnote speeches are some of my favorite things to read on WTW!!!

• Tushar Mandhan

The piece is so engaging and beautiful. And yeah, sometimes I also insert weird synonyms in the sentence just because I love that word. XD

• CreativeAngel

They can't disqualify you! It is called technicalities that you go around.

• starryeyeddragon45

This is really good and it's a real interesting take on the prompt. I think you made the story work how you needed it to. Good Job!!