Lena Jazi

Bad Luck

Lena Jazi
Bad Luck
I jump up flying through space then catch my balance one again. I am all alone this time, or I thought I was. My man Jeff comes in out of nowhere along with Joe and a ton of other people. He said i brought a few friends along including Joe, as we are about to charge i ask politely ‘’Who the hell is Joe’’, after a while he turns to me with a smirk and said’’ Joe mama’’ finally we charge. Use against a nation of alien robots. They start charging so we  go after, all I have for my weapon is a diamond enchanted sword along with my almost broken iron pickaxe. As I charge swinging my diamond enchanted sword from side to side as kill some of the alien robots along with their pet shark. Eventually I start finding my self charging at one of the most powerful creatures in the universe…..The ender dragon i Charge faster and faster. Eventually start Yelling ‘’No boomer’’. I swing and swing as hard as i can realizing i can't defeat the ender dragon by myself. Without realizing it Jeff and Joe mama and the squad comes in and help me defeat the ender dragon while the dead alien robots float dead in space Finally BOOM, There it is from a distance the ender dragon, the big reward in a chest. As we leap into space towards the treasure passing the dead alien robots everyone is cheering, by my side Jeff and from the other Joe-mama. As i mention how that was a hell of a battle we finally reached the treasure as i opened it there i see it  a chest of diamonds and ender pearls. We started cheering as I divide it evenly amongst us all. We go back home to our ship. I agreed to Jeff and the rest never to do that again, then we hear a knock at the door which is unexpected because we are in space. There we see it the ender dragons Step brother, only a piece of glass separating us. I look back at Jeff as he looks back at me. I go running back to get my sword opened the door and charged, after a while another person one by one came out and we defeated it all at once. Far in the distance i hear someone scream ‘’Holy shit’’. As I look towards the distant of the scream all i can see is an army or ender dragons and endermans in front of all of them all lined up. Well that was the end of all of us. We all knew we had the same thought i knew it. But all of a sudden out of nowhere thanos decides to come out of nowhere, not surprising anymore, and snaps. I thought that all the ender man and ender dragons would go away but no i was wrong, as i see half us turning into dust I start watching slowly then watching all the enderman and dragons fading away. Then I turn, I hear my name from a distance, there he was half gone. I scream ‘’ Not Joe-mama NOO’’ before seconds he's gone. It was a sad a depressing moment for all of us seeing the journey we went through together, it was tragic. Although we did get victory:)