parachutes

I write for my past, present, and future.

Check out this great piece on WtW conduct and tips here https://www.writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/132307/version/254176!

“Live dangerous, be yourself, and never give a fudge nugget”-Frank Iero

Hey everyone! I’m parachutes, everyone’s favourite thick skulled Neanderthal! I’m a real life published writer, so I love helping everyone out!

I also love editing, so comment (and like!) on my piece ''The Editing Monster' and I’ll give your piece a look over!!!!!!!

PSA If my PFP is causing you a migraine or headache, let me know, and consider visiting a specialist. My PFP is set at a rate of 1fps, which is safe for those prone to seizures, or are photosensitive.

done

0
I just.......

I just can’t. 

I just can’t cope. 

I just can’t cope with.......

with this. 

Ditto @Charisse Marison.
    And, I might not be on WtW often enough, but I'm here (and you have my email :)
    You are an amazing person, and You Matter.
    Just because a lot of people try to take you down doesn't mean anything except that you're awesome.
    <3

• Charisse Marison

Parachutes, I need to tell you something: you are an amazing person! I don't know what it is you are going through, but whatever it is will get better soon. I promise. You have this life for a reason. God made you for a reason. Even when times get hard, don't give up! Always have hope that good fortune will come your way. Because life will get better! If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. Don't beat yourself up! You are a wonderful writer and a great person! Please don't forget about all the good things in life. The people who love you. The things you love. The writers who adore you, who read your work when they are sad or just feel out of place with society. And, when you think about all that, is life really so bad?? Anyway, if you ever need someone to vent with, I'm always here :)