parachutes_the_idiot

i would’ve given you the clothes off my back, the air from my lungs, the remnants of my heart. but apparently i wasnt good enough. ive never been good enough for your love.

never good enough for you, never good enough for my folks. i don’t know why i bother.

done

0
I just.......

I just can’t. 

I just can’t cope. 

I just can’t cope with.......

with this. 

• r|A|i|N

yo what happened to the apology? it was published after this - did u take it down?

Ditto @Charisse Marison.
    And, I might not be on WtW often enough, but I'm here (and you have my email :)
    You are an amazing person, and You Matter.
    Just because a lot of people try to take you down doesn't mean anything except that you're awesome.
    <3

• Charisse Marison

Parachutes, I need to tell you something: you are an amazing person! I don't know what it is you are going through, but whatever it is will get better soon. I promise. You have this life for a reason. God made you for a reason. Even when times get hard, don't give up! Always have hope that good fortune will come your way. Because life will get better! If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. Don't beat yourself up! You are a wonderful writer and a great person! Please don't forget about all the good things in life. The people who love you. The things you love. The writers who adore you, who read your work when they are sad or just feel out of place with society. And, when you think about all that, is life really so bad?? Anyway, if you ever need someone to vent with, I'm always here :)