Peer Review by Deleted User (Australia)

YOU

By: Charisse Marison

Hello everyone! I wrote this after seeing a lot of depressed people around the internet. A friend I know also struggles with this, so I decided to publish this as the monologue I gave to my friend about self-love and the wonders of life. I hope it helps!

No matter what you say, you are beautiful. Life is a gift that God gave you to enjoy. There are lots of problems in life, and sometimes they may weigh down upon you. You may feel alone in the world. Just remember you are never alone. There will always be someone who cares about you and wants to see you enjoy your life. I know you can't force yourself to enjoy life, but if you're having a bad day, maybe focus on the wonderful things you have instead of the problems. Do you have a family who loves you? Do you have a pet who always licks your face and cuddles with you? Do you have friends who make you laugh at school? Do you have a hobby that you can't imagine living without? No matter what you have, remember you have a God who loves you. I don't know what religion y'all follow, but no matter what you do, someone is always caring for you. No matter what you do, you will always have friends and family who need you. Remember God will always love you, even if  you don't think you're worthy of love. 
YOU are loved.
YOU are wonderful
YOU deserve to enjoy a good life.
So, whoever YOU are, keep hoping. Keep hoping things will get better. And, in the meantime, remember you will always have a friend in me.

With love,
Charisse

Self love is the most important thing in life!

Just such a beautiful message!

Slightly repetitive. Yes I think this is good, it shows a strong message but you could elaborate further. Just a thought :)

Thank you for writing this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! I hope you find my feedback useful, but do remember its only my opinion, some parts of where I believe could be improved, you may disagree with it and that’s totally fine!