FoxLilly106

Joined: August 27, 2019

13
Female
From the North-East
Artist, Writer, Speller, Singer
Play piano (Kinda lame IK)
Reader (Oh my hecc yes)
I speak a mild bit of Spanish too! <3

Hello Lovelies!

Yes, Past Memories was erased from this site, but I'm still planning on getting it published by the end of this year, and maybe into next year. Stay tuned.

Check out my next competition on my new account (WtW's Reviewer, Guide, and Host):
https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/147938/version/288438

Make sure to look at the survey I posted:
https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/143145/version/278811

Need help? Check out Dmoral13's Tips and Tricks:
https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/132307/version/254176

Thank you dear friends for always being there. Love you guys!

I Need Advice | Please Do Not Pass | Seriously

11
Guys... 

I'm growing close to the end of my time here. I feel so alone, and not many people are supporting me in writing. I had to give up singing, drawing, and more. It's starting to feel like I have to quite one of my only passions left too. I've been getting so much hate, and negative impact due to my writing, and it's making me toss and turn in my sleep, and struggle in English because everyone wants me to fail. It's miserable. I feel like I'm going on a rampage tonight, but I feel like freaking CRAP guys. I'm sick of it all. I feel like nothing I do is ever enough. Not even for me. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I continue writing, I'm going to feel emotionally drained, but it I stop writing, I'm going to feel emotionally over-loaded. What do I do? T=T 

• Jilly17bean

Hey.... I had no idea you felt this way. If I ever did anything to upset you I am so sorry. You know you can talk to me if you ever want to. Like I said, I had no idea you felt this way. I gree with the others. Write for you, not for them. Do want you want and don't let them bring you down. I beleive in you. You got this girl!

• Samina

Hey, first of all don't worry. Life is full of ups and downs. Secondly if you give up writing you are doing for others not you. My suggestion is that write and write or do anythign but just for yourself not others. Then you will actually feel good. EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON HAS HATERS THAT DOESNT MEANS WE SHOULD STOP. Anyways, LIFE IS YOURS, YOU ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR, DONT LET ANYONES COMMENT DRIVE IT.

Just something to think about: You might not know me, but I know you because your writing is so good that it's always appearing on my timeline through likes, mentions, etc. made by others.
    (personally, I'm sorry that I haven't checked it out sooner) I think you should keep writing :)

• Maryam Q

Hey, I won't say too much since everyone else took the words right outta my mouth, except that I love your writing, and that 'you can be the juiciest mango in the world, but there will always be people who don't like mangoes.' Ignore 'em. You got this, girl.

• ajamwal

i am so sorry corn you are feeling this way, what i say is try to ignore all of the negative comments, of they say something, just reply "Thanks," it will just irritate them even more. you CANNOT stop writing your writing is TOO good i have been missing past memories. my advice is to not get too connected with what other people say, unless it is like advice or somthing. don't rebel back, even though revenge is very rewarding (to me) just ignore, continue your path. most people do this in jealousy, just reply "thanks" and they won't know what to say next. i realllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy miss your wwriting corn. VIRTUAL HUGS \('u')/

• ABitOfANerd

If you don't keep going, the mean people win, and that is the opposite of what you want. It's just showing that you can be pushed around easily. Keep going! So many people give up because of the stress, but you are stronger than that. Prove the haters wrong by doing YOUR best. And don't beat yourself up for not meeting their expectations. Do what makes you feel happy. It's their own fault for raising the bar so high. Just remember. You are in control.

• Bookworm101

Yeah, I'm exhausted so I don't have any long speeches right now, but know that I love your writing, and that nobody should be able to have enough power over you to make you stop writing. I also agree with what everyone else has said!!! :D

• Sabine of the Galaxy

I agree with @Aurelie.Valus. You are an amazing writer. I'd say that you shouldn't give up what you love just because people want you to. Keep writing, fight back, and rebel if you have to. Just don't stop doing whatever you love. But it can be hard. Like @Charisse Marison said, you don't need original ideas. You can write from your hate, your pain, I know you'll still make it sound amazing. Very sorry you have to go through all of this. My support to you.

-K. Marie-

• Drishti Bhatia

Hey! Pls don't even try to leave write the world. I really like your writing. This isn't false, you are actually my favorite writer here. Honestly, I check daily for new chapters of Past Memories and I never scroll your pieces down. They are the ones I mostly read on this site.

• Aurelia.Valus

I agree with @Charisse Madison and @aditi. You're an amazing person and a wonderful writer. Hate can hurt a lot, I know how it feels. But I think you should write for YOU, nobody else. Writing should be to express yourself, your feelings, thoughts, worries, joys. If people hate on what you write, it's probably because they only wish they could write as good as you do. Know that you have people here and in your life that love you and your writing. I personally can tell that you pour your heart into what you do, and to me those people are the best writers and the best kind of person. Your true friends will help you, console you, and encourage you. Know who they are. Remember to write for YOU, and that you truly are wonderful. :) :)

• aditi

Im so sorry you have to go through this- people can be so mean sometimes. No matter what, you are WORTH IT. Never forget that. You are an amazing person, and I personally love your writing, love reading it. You are incredibly talented. I think that you should write on your own time, whenever you feel like somethings holding you back. But if the stress is getting to you, to the point that you can’t function properly, you need to do whatever you need to take care of yourself. The haters don’t deserve your energy, and focus on the people who love you. They will help you. Just remember, you will get through this. Everything will be okay.

• Charisse Marison

Maybe you should take a break from coming up with original story ideas and instead only write to get things off your chest. I am so sorry you are going through this! just know that no matter how much hate people give you, you are still YOU. If writing is something that makes you happy, don't give it up! You are personally one of my favorite writers on this website! Your writing is so amazing! If you ever go through a rough day where people are negatively commenting on your writing, ALWAYS come to me. You don't have to give up singing, you don't have to give up drawing, you don't have to give up anything! Just be who you are. And, if no one else likes it, or if anyone gives you crap, just talk to me. I'm always here :)
    Anyways, I feel like this is your choice. Just trying to help :)

• Joey M.

Bruhh, people are frickin meaaaaan. If you gave up that many things for writing, then I think you should keep writing! Screw those negative people. You know in your heart if you're a good writer. No one else can define you! Everything is their opinion, but your opinion matters the most. Just ignore them. Don't let them win. Don't let them get you down anymore! And for English, work hard and prosper to shove it in all of their faces.

I wish you the best and good luck with all them rude peoples. I hope everything works out and resolves soon. Stay strong!!! :D