thelumosduck

Leo.
Ravenpuff.
Elf.
Phoenix.
Polygot.
INTJ.
Inflictor.
Leopardess.
Artist.
Witch.
Archer.
Author.
Tribute.
Reader.
Dreamer.

Hey! Welcome to my profile page! I go by Emma or Lumos, whichever you prefer.

A little about me? I'm a Leo and a Ravenpuff who loves all things books and art. I love to travel and can play tons of instruments — but I can’t sing to save my life.

I have a bunny named Poppy and another named Rudolph who you might hear me mention, and I’m a huge fan of all animals. I’m a Western horseback rider, but I don’t like the Western/English fight. Let’s stay out of that.

My stories usually fall into the preteen/YA categories and are either magical realism, science fiction, or fantasy. I've written a 175 page novel and it’s my dream to get it published!

And always remember that “the anyways is the whole point” — Connect the Stars

A Compiled List of Individual Thoughts

PROMPT: Your View

5
1; There is more good than bad in the world. With all of our “this has saved my faith in humanity, etc.” we fail to realize this — we simply put more weight on the bad than good.

2; Analyzing poems with English teachers is impossible — any translation different than their own = most commonly a failing grade. It’s the same with writing inflection and intonation. Please don’t grade us on being mini-you’s.

3; Darkness can be relieving.

4; There aren’t enough differences between men and women for women to receive any lesser salary. They bear your children. If they’re strong enough for that, then they’re strong enough for anything else.

5; Dreamcatchers, while pretty, don’t keep the nightmares away. I’m living proof of that fact.

6; Sadness is a tidal despair swamping any naive enough to venture into the murky wilderness. But it’s a storm like any other. And even the universe’s fiercest storm is clearing.

7; Enjoying childish things is not something to be ashamed of. How many adults wish they could have a stuffed animal for when they need it?

8; The pen is a vassal and the paper is a masterpiece. So even if it’s bad, don’t throw it away — it’ll sell for millions of dollars when you become famous.

9; Love is without strings.

10; To love is to be brave.

• November 8, 2019 - 7:18am (Now Viewing)

• thelumosduck

Thank you!

• Aurelia.Valus

I’m glad someone else thinks that darkness can be relieving :):)

• rosemarywisdom

These are super insightful!

• hi i'm jackson ;)

I love all of these
    also number 8 caught me off guard and made me laugh