Cordelia_Fitzgerald

My dream is to be a bestselling author. I want to write YA fiction that is filled with magic, mythical beings, and much more! Most importantly, I want God to use my life and love of writing to share the good news of his mercy to all who need it!

Psalm 118:24
"For this is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Know that God loves you whether you know him or not, and his love endures forever!

Welcome to My World

PROMPT: Microphone

2
My world sounds like the rythmic thudding of pointe shoes tapping against the ground. My world sounds like the shuffle of ballet slippers across the floor. My world sounds like the squeaking of barres and the tinkling notes of a piano. My world sounds like popping bones, the crinkle of bandages, and gasps of pain. My world sounds like the rustle of the rising curtain, the orchestra and the applause that makes it all worth it. This is ballet; welcome to my world. 

• Mary Wall

I was blessed to be part of a Christian ballet near me for three years when I was younger, and I loved every moment. :) It truly is a magical place.
    <3

• Charisse Marison

Wow. I almost felt like I was on the stage for a second! I really loved how every sound you used helped transport me to your world. Great job!
    Also, love the message from writer. It is so true!