El1678

Hello fellow writers! My favorite book series are: Warriors, Wings of Fire, Foxcraft and Harry Potter.

-Gryffindor-
-NightWing-
-ThunderClan-
-Cat lover-
-Writer-
-Actor-
-Artist-
-Musician-

Hello! I love writing stories and I would be glad if you sent me feedback on them!

"Always chase after your dreams even if distress is along that path. Never stop dreaming, always believe in yourself and your dreams will come true," -El1678.

No matter what happens in life, you always have someone that looks out for you. They will help you chase your dreams. Ignore the ones that say you can't do it. Because you can. If you believe the beauty that rests inside yourself, you will achieve the greatness of your dreams. And remember, never stop trying no matter what happens along the way.

The Sound Of The Storm

PROMPT: Microphone

3
Rain patters down on my roof with joy and gurgling down the pipes with exhilaration. The cries of mother birds fill the air as they tell their babies to come and sleep. Chirps of respect and screeches of protest cover the quiet rain sounds. Motorbikes scream down the road with loud fury, followed by beeps of anger and loud grumbling cars. As the night goes on I hear the television flicker its noise into my room. I shut my eyes to sleep but hear a sickening crack. The wind howls above and snaps branches of the big tree outside the house. Deafening bangs hit my ears followed by clattering and crunching sounds. Hail. It beats down with the rain and hurts my ears. Booms erupt soon after that. Thunder. I hear my parent's intense voices as they fight above the noise. I hear glass smashing not far away and shouts of fear and annoyance following after that. 

I put my headphones on and listen to music. Beautiful beats and angel-like voices fill my head. But in the background the storm rages on, interrupting the majestic music sounds. I throw my headphones off and they hit the floor with a thump. Not even headphones can drown the noise of the storm. Electrifying thunder crashed across the sky and even after the noise still hummed in my ears. Tears came down my face like the raindrops that pounded on the roof. The mother birds shrieked with terror and I imagined they would be sheltering their babies from the storm. I flung my blanket over my head as the noises became louder and louder until suddenly they stopped. The storm had passed.

1