Alexus Donnelly

Untold Secrets : Chapter 1

Something has been bugging me, it was just a feeling I had in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't figure out what was going on. As I lay in my bed, I ponder what could be bothering me. I think about all the events of the day to see if that has something to do with it. Nothing happened for me to be feeling like this. I try to sleep but can't; there's an eerie feeling hanging over me and very child like, I check under the bed and in the closet. Nothing. I can't put my finger on it but something is wrong.
    ~One week later~ Missing. Tabitha Carmichael. The small town of Grapeview was whispering making up rumors about what happened. Kids were telling old folktales from when I was in elementary school. There was a search team nearly everyday looking for Tabitha. Her parents couldn't believe this has happened to them, they seemed more concerned about being the center of attention rather than finding out where their daughter was. Throughout that week she was missing many students in the senior class were getting called to the front office to see if there was anything they had noticed. All you heard on the speaker during passing period " Natalia Roads to the front office". 
"Oh Great" I mumble as I head towards the office to get questioned by the local police. To my surprise when I walked in I not only notice the local police but the FBI has gotten involved. It makes me wonder what really happened. " Take a seat" says principal Haven, " do you know why you're here ?" 
I sarcastically reply " Has something to do with Tabitha is my best guess, You wouldn't call me into the office surrounded by FBI and the police for lunch detention". 
" Yes, we would just like to ask you a few questions" an FBI agent says in a slightly understanding but stern tone.
" why me?"  
" We were told by multiple sources that you were last seen with Tabitha" Says a different FBI agent. I look stunned as they tell me this. I never even talked to Tabitha at least not since last year. We use to be best friends but that ended. We grew apart like typical friends do. I spaced out thinking about who would have said we were together. My mind drew a blank. 
" Natalia?" " Natalia"  "Hello" Principal Haven trying to get my attention. 
" Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry" 
The FBI agents took me down to the police station so they could question me, I had no idea what I was in store for. When they sit me down it looks like how it does in the movies. I start waiting there for an hour before they actually come in to question me. Finally two FBI agents walk in. One male and one female. The guy was tall and slender but was very intimidating. The girl was really pretty, she was short with blonde hair and blue eyes. " I'm SSA agent Lucas Roe and this is SSA agent Brianna Rose, we're here to question you about Tabitha Carmichael, we were informed you were the last person to be seen with her." 
" I haven't been around Tabitha since last year, we drifted apart junior year." 
" Why is that?" Agent Rose asks 
" She got new friends, she started doing things I didn't want to do so we just stopped hanging out."
" Who are her new friends?" Questioned Agent Roe
" Um they are Robert Scott, Jennifer Sever, Lindsey Hill, James Low, and Samantha Krill."
"Hm, those were the students that said they saw you with her last minus Samantha she said she knew nothing." Agent Roe informs me. 
"I don't know why they would say it was me because that Wednesday I was with my friends Kimmy at the bowling alley and they were with Tabitha and they looked like they got into an argument and Samantha and Tabitha were left behind by the group."