Im_tall_hah_jk_

:o

I want to know if my story makes sence.

Earth SAVER

Our world, our earth is being threatened because of something we made, Plastic what a cruel word. We   
                can’t keep doing this to our planet to the point when there will be no nature or even our life. I think that in my 
head everyday, I want to share my wonders with anyone who can trust me. I can make our world a better place. “Bahahaha, thats funny,” My older sister, Rosie loves doubting me and my possibilities to change our earth. 
“Why are you even laughing Rosie.” I say. 
“I love how you think you can be the hero to our problems.” Says rosie, 
“I could just give me a chance.” I say. 
“Emily, look we're doomed and that's a fact.” That's when I thought I can prove her wrong. I grab my tools and go into the garage.
It might have been months, I Emily have made a robot that kills plastic! The robot scans the plastic and uses a laser to turn it into ashes, the ashes get thrown into the sewer then the ashes turn into sand in the ocean. I was called by a world famous inventor he said he would make more of my inventions. “I might have a future ahead of me, I could be famous .” that was all going through my head. I'm really happy I think I solved our plastic problem. 
“So Emily, what are you going to do about global warming?” says Rosie 
“Looks like I have a new project, to solve another world issue.” I say. “I am up for the challenge.” I say “I know I will do anything to help our planet to make it better and cleaner. People need to start believing in the possibilities to help our earth.
” I say, but then I see sparkles forming around me and I begin to fly up into the sky, then out of nowhere I became a superhero I had a cape and everything.
 My name is now EARTH SAVER. I solve problems that all revolve around helping our earth. My friend Isaac walks out of his house looking confused, “Emily is that you?” He says “yes it is me,”I say Isaac has a strange look on his face I tell him I'm a superhero looking for a new sidekick he says he doesn't want to be a side quick he says sidekicks don't get as much credit as the heros when they do their job.
“Isaac it's not about how well our actions do the job it's the purpose to help our earth,” I say he understands the point so he is in to help. “Ok, Emily what is our first mission?” Isaac asks “I pretty sure we need to get rid of global warming before we focus on anything else,” I say. Isacc realized he isn't quite a hero yet he has no costume I made him say the pledge “I will do anything to help our planet to make it better and cleaner,” isaac yells then he magically becomes a hero.        
     Me and Issac both fly off, “what does global warming look like,” Isac asks, “you will know when you see it,” Emily said. We flew far as fast as we could across earth then we start flying towards Antarctica, we see all the ice caps melting, starving animals and other things that broke our hearts and we couldn't bare to see all of these things suffer we needed to help and that is what we are going to do. 
Me and isaac see something far in the distance, we both see a huge monster “Emily is that what I think it is,” Isaac says “yes unfortunately,” I say, All we see is a huge fire monster with a pottullion gas factory on its back shaped like spikes, “Maybe I should go,” Isacc says, “Your kidding right,” I say Isacc looked like he was joking so we went flying full speed hitting the global warming monster, “Hey! What was that for?” The monster says, “Do you see what you are doing to our earth!” I yell, “No, what are you talking about,” The monster says, “You can’t see what your doing to our earth?” Isaac says. 
“I haven't been doing anything to harm this earth of yours im pretty sure,” the monster says, Me and Isacc look at each other for a second “I feel like the global warming monster is lying about not harming our earth, don't you think?” Isaac says to me “Let's find out,” We have a conversation with the global warming monster he was very clueless about the problems he has caused around our earth so me and Isaac told him the issues he caused.
“Did I really do all that?” the monster asked “Yeah we’re sorry but we really needed to tell you,” Isaac said to him, “I came here to Antarctica to cool off and now I guess I’m making things worse,” The monster said. Us as hero want to help but we didn’t want to hurt the monsters feelings so we both suggested to take all the pollution and throw it way out into space so it will never be seen again.     
The global warming monster liked that idea but we first needed to destroy the pollution gas factories, then we needed to get rid of all the pollution near the ozone layer so we got a huge vacuum to get rid of that then we had help from the global warming monster to clear all the plastics in our oceans too it came a whole new world for people to enjoy.