Julia ☆ミ

I'm just a classical musician who tries to write.

15 | she/her | Pianist | Violinist | Artist | Nature Lover | Cat Fanatic | Bookworm

Please enter my contest; just write a list of creative questions!!! #Q&AContest

Please leave a like and a comment to request your review! I'd love to help you out with your writing to the best of my abilities. :)

FREE REVIEWS!

25
Hello writers!

I've realized lately that the number of peer reviews I've written so far is pathetically small. I need to start writing some more reviews, but I know that some people appreciate reviews more than others, or really want reviews on certain pieces. So, I'm starting this as a place for you guys to request reviews from me and tell me which pieces you would like to have feedback on. I know I'm not a professional reviewer or anything, but hopefully I can help a few people out.

Here's how it will work:
  • If you have a piece that you want feedback on, leave a like and comment here to sign up. Please tell me the name of your piece in your comment. You could also let me know if you want positive feedback, critical feedback, or a mix of both.
  • I'm open to multiple requests per person, but I'll probably make sure that everyone who signs up gets at least one review before I review a second piece for you.
  • If I find that the content of your piece is inappropriate, I won't review it. I'm fine with most things like violence to a certain extent, but if it's overly disturbing I'll probably ask if you're okay. :)
  • You can also request a review even if you don't care which one of your pieces gets a review. I'll just go to your profile and choose a piece.
  • Any kind of writing is fine with me, long or short, poetry or prose. If it's really abstract I might not get it, but I'll try my best. :) 
  • I'll try to get your reviews done as soon as possible, but it might take me a few days because of my heavy load of high school homework.
If you have any questions, let me know! I'm going to try to keep this going for a long time, depending on how popular it ends up being, and I'll keep reposting it frequently so people know about it. Hopefully you won't get tired of seeing it popping up in your feed. :)

Thank you, and happy writing! 

I'm hoping to get at least a couple requests for this... it'll be kind of embarrassing if no one cares. :)

• November 2, 2019 - 10:16am (Now Viewing)

• parachutes_the_idiot

Yay! I’m super pumped to see you doing this! Thanks for keeping reviews alive on the site!

about 19 hours ago
  • Doktor Habit

"silk" and "fool's gold" would be pretty great but please take your time, there 're a Lot of comments here i don't wanna fill your schedule

1 day ago
  • Living My Life Through Writing

I would love for you to review my piece "Once Upon A Time." I would like for you to just read over it and tell me what you think and where i might be able to improve it.

1 day ago
  • Julia ☆ミ

@starryeyeddragon45, I reviewed your piece, "The Breaking of the Heart of Athehull". It was a great story! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Boogie With Stu, I just reviewed your piece! I hope some of my feedback is helpful for you! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Drishti Bhatia, I reviewed your piece, "Legs aren't for pulling". It had such a great message! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@HelpMe512, I just reviewed your piece, "A Brother's Love". It was so sweet! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@ajamwal, I reviewed your piece, "The Witching Hour". I really had fun reading it! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@zalma, I've reviewed your piece "Trying...". I'll review your other piece as soon as I get a chance! :)

• Saadia

I would love a mix of critical and positive feedback (but maybe more critical so I know what to fix?) This title of my work is called "Caught in the Middle. Here is the link:

• starryeyeddragon45

It would be great if you could review any one of my pieces! Also, any kind of feedback would be cool with me!

• Boogie With Stu

Could you review Book Sample! REALLY need some feedback!!! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/121538/version/232311

Thank you so much :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Pete Wentz from My Chemical Romance, I've just submitted a review for you piece, "Barriers". Hopefully some of my comments are helpful for you! I'll review your next piece as soon as possible.

• Julia ☆ミ

@Norah, I just submitted a review for you piece, "love is not the last to go, but it is close". Hopefully you get it pretty soon!

• Drishti Bhatia

Hi! Can you pls review my work?
    Legs aren't for pulling- https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/132489/version/254679
    Pls comment it in the same piece if you are going to review it or not
    ( even if at a later date)

• The Great Gabs-by

Oooh thank youuuu! Have a virtual hug --(uwu)--

• Julia ☆ミ

@The Great Gabs-by, I just submitted a review of your piece, "Nonpareil Reality", and I'll review your second piece as soon as I can. :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@JakeFrommStateFarm, I've reviewed your piece! Hopefully it was the right one... :)

• TheOriginalEliza™

Oh, good luck girl! This piece is blowing up! I really appreciate your generosity to everyone, I'd be happy to review some of your pieces in my free time :)

• HelpMe512

Hello! Could you please review one of my poems, I don't really care which. I'm trying to improve my poetry and it would help a lot if you gave both critical and positive feedback! Thank you!

• Julia ☆ミ

@EH BEP BEP BEP, thanks for the help! I appreciate it. I already reviewed "Cassandra, desolate", but it's fine that you're reviewing it, too! I think my review for that piece is still pending for some reason. I'm going to submit as many reviews for people as I can, though. :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@weirdo, I just submitted your review! You're such an amazing writer! :)

• Yes, stop me now

Hi @Julia Warnock, I've decided to help a bit, I got aj's 'why don't you smile?' and @zalma's 'Trying...', currently working on @Norah's Cassandra's desolate <3

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

any please, thank for doing this wonderful act.

• zalma

Oh, amazing.
    I would like you to review my piece Trying... and You left me breathless. please, if you get a chance to.

• Yes, stop me now

It's cool that you're doing this can you please take a look at Barriers, then Desolation Days if you get a chance? Thank you!

• Julia ☆ミ

@BurningMidnightOil, I reviewed your piece, "have you ever loved my beating heart?", and I'll review your second piece as soon as possible!

• Julia ☆ミ

@Norah, I've reviewed your piece, "Cassandra, desolate", and I'll review your other piece when everyone who signed up gets at least one review. :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Kahte, I've finished your review! I hope it helps you a little bit. :) I really loved your story.

• The Great Gabs-by

It's so kind of you to do us this favour so here are the pieces I wouldn't mind getting a review for (I'm alright with a mix of critical and positive feedback. I just like honest opinions:))):

- Nonpareil Reality (Novel competition)
    - Do you ever?

Thank you!!

• Samina

Thank you so so much. Really very kind of you.

• JakeFrommStateFarm

Thanks for doing this! My piece is Land of the Free, Home of the Broken. It's okay if you take your time, just try to get it done before the 15th so I can make some last minute edits for the new competition. Thanks again!

• weirdo

you know you're awesome, right? i want you to know that. i really appreciate people like you who do this stuff.
    i would love a review on my piece "Barn av Skaði". there's a bit of norweigan in it, but the translations are in the message to readers! thank you so much!

• Julia ☆ミ

@Samina, I just finished reviewing your piece. It had so many great messages! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Aurelia.Valus, I've reviewed your piece. It was so dramatic! :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@r|A|i|N, I just finished your review! Like you said, your piece was pretty confusing, but I think I was able to make at least a few relevant suggestions. :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Kayla Vanderpool, I've submitted a review for your piece, "Falling Leaves Have Nothing to do With It".

• Julia ☆ミ

@Charisse Marison, I just reviewed the prologue of your Churning Waters story. Amazing writing! :)

• Kahte

Hey, thanks somuch for the encouraging comment on one of my pieces, I appreciate it a lot. Also thanks for this opportunity for reviews! If you get too many review requests, you don't need to do mine. So, I would love a review of my piece "frozen pasteles". I do prefer critiques and suggestions, like @BurningMidnightOil says. Thank you so much!!!

• BurningMidnightOil

Thank you for the opportunity @Julia Warnock! I would love if you could review my pieces “have you ever loved by beating heart?” and “broken wings of aspiration”. I prefer critiques and suggestions, but if you like something, I’d love for you to share! Thanks again!!

• Norah

I'd love for my pieces: "Cassandra, desolate" and "love is not the last to go, but it is close" to be reviewed. A mixture of positive feedback and critical comments (with an emphasis on the critical, but if there is anything you like, please do not feel like you can't share it!) It's super cool that you're doing this!

• Julia ☆ミ

@Dmoral13, I've submitted your review. I had fun reading your piece. :)

• Julia ☆ミ

@Wicked! I just submitted a review for your piece, "in and out of the clouds". You write beautifully! :)

• Samina

Hi, it's very kind of you to do such a noble job. I would be grateful to you if you could review my piece THE DAY... WHICH WILL BE A FESTIVAL. If possible kind give a critical review. Thank you so much and if you have any piece for review I will definitely do so.

• Julia ☆ミ

@Victoria Martin, I've submitted your review. I really enjoyed reading your piece!

• Julia ☆ミ

@SoulStone, I've submitted a review for your piece, "Peggy Carter". It was adorable, by the way. :)

• Aurelia.Valus

Hey, could you review my piece “Lunar Rose - Prologue” I would like some critical feedback. Thanks so much for your time!!

• r|A|i|N

i'd love a review on "And lies will tarnish the blood of the innocent until my veins are ruby-red once more". it's kind of a confusing piece - the plot is mostly a character arc, and the main point of the piece is the mentality of the protagonist (that's why the title is so long). i'd like as much critical feedback as you can give me.
    thank you for doing this!

• Julia ☆ミ

Wow thanks for all the requests everyone! I'll get your reviews to you as soon as possible. :)

• Kayla Vanderpool

I don't care which piece of mine you want to review! I guess review the one that strikes your fancy the most? I would like mixed feedback, please! Thanks in advance!!

• Charisse Marison

you've already helped me so much! anything would be fine :)
    I think it is great that you are doing this! If you had to select anything of mine to review, could you do my Churning Waters series? you've already given me great feedback, but I will take anything I can get :)

• Dmoral13

Hey could you please review my piece ' The Periodic Table of Elements'? With a mix of both kinds of feedback

• Wicked!

Hey, I'd love to get some feedback on my writing. Choose any piece that you like. I'd prefer a mix of positive and critical feedback. Please be brutally honest and rip my pieces to shreds, I'd love that. Thank you so much for doing this!

• Victoria Martin

THIS IS PERFECT. I have a piece that I wrote for English and ummm well I didn't do so well on it buuutt, I liked it and would like to know what someone else's thought of it. The name is Eye of the Storm (I posted it recently) its a sonnet and I would like a mix of both types of review(s)?Thank you (: goood luck with your school work!

• SoulStone

Any piece you ae willing to review would be really awesome, if you decide to review any of my pieces I'll take any advice you are willing to give! This is a really cool idea