Pic

Ezabella

I'm a fangirl. I love food and WiFi. I love to read, watch, draw, and learn. I want to travel the world. I want to leave a mark on this world.
Quotev: @TheDiamondWarrior
Polyvore: @fangirlx
Bye!<3

It's short... but is it good? Does it make you happy for Sarah? Does it hook you in from the first line?

Just A Little Longer

PROMPT: Photo Prompt

0

The airport was bustling and crowded, as per usual. 

"Your ticket, ma'am." She told the woman with the over-sized bag in front of her desk. She thanked her and took off. The next person took their ticket, and the next, and the next. The line was long- you'd be shocked how many people fly in and out on the weekends. She kept working at the desk, giving tickets that ranged from Chicago to Paris, until finally, Sarah's friend took over, and she finally got to take her break. 

Sarah was a 25-year-old ambitous blonde, working at the Denver Airport until she finally had enough money to move to California, buy a house, start a resturant and have a family. She was working on weekends as well, but she knew it would all pay off in the end. She just had to work at this airport long enough, just a little longer.

She sighed and took a sip of her bitter coffe. The cafeteira had an odd smell, but by now she was used to it, as well as how loud and busy this place was. She hoped to come back here one day and help fix up this place, make it a little nicer and cleaner. She smiled at the thought. Just a little longer.

A kiss broke her out of her thinking. Her smile grew wider. "James, hi. What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I was at our apartment, sorting through the mail; when I found... this." He said. He revealed a check from behind his back, grinning. Was this what she though it was? "It's... it's..." she couldn't find the words.

"My paycheck came in today.. my friends were working together, pooled in some money... it's just enough for our dreamhouse."
"Oh my god, James, we did it!" She gasped. 

"And," He added. "Your paycheck comes in next week, it's not much, but it's enough to start working on that resturant. You know, that old one you found in Burbank? I'll be transffered to my job there, so I can keep earning more money so we can start working on fixing it when we get there, work it up to it's full potential. But for now..." He sweeped her up into a passionate kiss, "just enjoy the moment. Because soon, we've got a plane to catch."