buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

My wish came true!! Happy Halloween!!

5
So a few minutes ago, I wrote a piece called Happy Halloween ( go and read if youre interested- https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/135243/version/260392). But the point is that in this piece, I wrote how me and my childhood friends celebrated Halloween once and how I wish I could do that again.
My wish actually came true!! A while after publishing that piece, I went to the market and then came a call from my mom who called me and my sister immediately to the house and upon asking why, she told us that the two little children of our neighbors who live above us, have come to our house for trick or treat!! I got so excited that I ran to my house and there they were, looking soo cute wearing a ghost mask and devil's horns. It immediately made my day!! They were there looking adorable and shouted "Trick or treat!!!" And my heart melted. It was a small gesture but it honestly made my day! I gave them some candies, all I could find and offered them some Oreo's as well. We laughed and enjoyed so much and they went after a while. But it wad soo much fun, I absolutely loved it!!

• October 31, 2019 - 11:46am (Now Viewing)

• Charisse Marison

Awwww! So sweet! I hope they enjoyed the Oreos XD

• Aurelia.Valus

That's so sweet!! Glad your wish came true <3