ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Are you reading my bio again?!

Just call me "ajamwal" or "aj" the emoticon doesn't format :3

Aesthetic Minimalist | Professional Netflix Marathoner | Harry Potter and Marvel lover | Study Blogger

Comments > Likes

my lovely, blessed followers thank you very much 'u', remember to ask questions!!

<3 aj ;p

FANTASY LEAGUE (੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Join Today! https://bit.ly/2YpXt4f

- SHOUT OUTS -

(^∀^)ノ Check out New York_dreamer's piece "Legacy," which won September's Fantasy League!

\( ^ 0 ^ )/ FoxLilly106, is a breathtaking writer, her novel "Past Memories," (may be too intense depending on the audience) is so COMPELLING, if you need inspiration, definitely see her account!

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ ✧Check out my novel "INCOGNITO." ✧

New to WtW? Check out "Tips, Hints, & Other Miscellaneous Things to Know When on WTW," by Dmoral13, for all the things you need!

https://bit.ly/2MDNMLV

thank you guys! | to my lovely, blessed seventy five followers <3 + q&a

13
whoa, i never expected to be typing these words, but here i am. i joined wtw around late may 2019, *no matter how cringy this is* it feels like yesterday, only yesterday, i joined wtw, and i hurriedly grabbed my laptop and started typing, my family always encouraged me to write, after all since i was a child i would keep writing, about the most random things, i would just keep going. i wrote my first piece, a memoir, about the time i was one foot away from a moose, and i got my first like from @palmleaf, my first friend on wtw, thank palmleaf for supporting me =u=, i remember when i was in second grade, the first writing assignment my teacher gave us was about Thomas Edison and she was astounded by the fact that i wrote--- thirteen pages. (i feel like she kinda hated me for making her grade that much 'v'). when i joined this site, i not only wanted to pursue writing, but to be a genuine, warm-hearted supporter, helper and just friend to others. i always used to write prose, i had wrote poetry maybe, ... once in a blue moon and only if i had to. when i came to wtw, i observed the popular artists on here and learned this wonderful art of poetry, and i would like to specially thank @anha, for being my inspiration -u-

i am sorry if i bored you all. there is more though, a q&a!! yass, it is a q&a, you can ask me as many questions you would like, but if they are very personal or if i feel obscure about it, i will just "-_-" as a reply, so you know and/or rephrase it, now onto my lovely, blessed ones.

winterwolf0100: i don't even know, how you followed me, i followed you, because i admired your piece "Broken Piece." thank you for being my first follower!!
Aquila
rosemarywisdom
Boogie With Stu
emmiewrites: emmie, thank you for being a constant supporter of me, even if our styles differ very much, write freeeeee!!
timtam.9
Interestingme  
Velaris
Take7
Elizabeth Chancey
heykiing
CrowSF: thank you for participating in all my prompts, especially my first :p
Upsidownpenguin: UPSY, where do i start with you. my one and only penguin friend, who NEVER gets tired of supporting and loading me with random facts. i am so glad you did not leave wtw.
weirdo: along with upsy, there is weirdo, i am so thankful, grateful everything for this follow, your work is insane, and you chose to follow me, wow. i felt like a 'like bomb' i would just eagerly read you pieces and like, like, like.
rosa diaz is a bicon
Griffin041223
Inspiry
Quille
Catlover
Ellabellabluebell
she_writes
V-Rose: thank you for supporting me with my novel "Incognito," yes, i am back working on it!!
PalmLeaf: as mentioned before, you were my first supporter and i don't think i can thank you enough <3
WriteCodeSleep
Ellie!
mason wong
Firewins
Amalia Georgia Costa
Surly Wombat: ehhh, my aesthetic writer, i love your piece "how to breathe in space." you're da best!!
PureHeart
Flaw
caityege
anug5
SherlockRlz
Caitdowdall13
Iluminara
ModelNoA13X
K. Marie Christen
New York_dreamer: i was thinking of not writing, until a friendly neighbor drops by, wow your work inspired my to get up and start writing, thank yuwwwwww!!
Gabriel Goodwin
Mistress Moonbeam
write_vt
Victoria Martin
moonliqhtrose
AJ - Izzy
BurningMidnightOil
Mary Wall
Maryam Q
Harlow
clos
parachutes
Onihm
♛DaBolo♛
Bookworm101
CoolHappy
pineapples
lovelyduckling17
Wicked!
buddingauthor
FoxLilly106: CORN, your novel is one of the best novels i have ever read, i don't know what to say. '=' -U- ^'w'^ ^u^
Jilly17bean
FizzyBaguette
TheOriginalEliza™
etheryal
MarSan
Writers of the World
Bananasaurus
symphonyrain0812
lianhabanana!
.amelia.
camlily
astrorbit
loquacious_lil
Plastictreeboi
Drishti Bhatia: thank you for helping me reach 75 followers, without you i would not be able to write this, thank yuw ^o^

REMEMBER TO COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE Q&A!!

• symphonyrain0812

That's amazing and CONGRATS on this achievement!
    What's your favourite part about WtW?
    Favourite music artist/band?
    Favourite series to binge watch/ movie to re-watch?

• .amelia.

I just saw your post. Was busy with exams :p

Congrats! that's a great achievement!!

I'm kinda new so I might repeat others' questions :p

If you were to live anywhere... where would you live?
    Which house are u in, in hogwarts?
    Where do you find such cool prompts!?
    Cereal first or milk first :D ? (or both tgt like me?)
    Many friends, or few and close ones in school?

Congrats again, and it's great knowing another person who loves fantasy too!

• Surly Wombat

Congratulations!!

which of your pieces on wtw are you proudest of?
    do you have any pets?
    what’s your favorite type of music?
    favorite bands/artists?
    do you have any hobbies other than writing?
    favorite movie?
    marvel or dc?
    favorite book?

• Bookworm101

I don't have any questions, but congrats on 75 followers! You totally deserve it! You've almost got a follower for every piece you've written!! :D

• Upsidownpenguin

Aight question time. Answer any of them you want to, including none if they are too strange.
    What is your favorite animal and why is it penguins? (JK be honest)
    Favorite mushroom?
    Favorite shade of red?
    Least favorite color of stained glass?
    Most favoritest species of tree?
    Shoob or doggo?
    Early autumn or late autumn?
    Snow or more snow?
    Happiest fish?
    Starve to death or eat till you explode?
    Fey or Fae? (This one is important)
    What is the best grain of dirt? (Also important)
    Would you go back in time to kill Hitler? Or is it too risky? (Big brain question)
    Doobopadoo?
    Star wars or the lord of the rings?
    Question or answer?
    Have you ever slapped a monkey?
    Who IS Joe?
    Is Ali a good name for a girl?
    Little hamster or smol boi pig?
    Okay that's all my questions

• buddingauthor

Congratulations on 75 followers!!! You are one of my favourite writers on WtW, so my question for you is who are some of your favourite writers here?
    (Dont need to include my name as a formality its totally fine if you dont)

• Upsidownpenguin

Did you know that the great salt lake is more of a big puddle? A salty, sad puddle. Soon to be just a pile of salt. A sad

• FoxLilly106

OMG! Thanks again! Great to know people love it! Especially you. As for the comment on chapter 8, I would LOVE help on chapter 9! Comment again on how you think we can communicate better, or give me some ideas. The next one is about Maven btw.

As for the questions:
    What are your two favorite pieces on WtW?
    Favorite soda/juice?
    Would you rather teleport to places you've already been, or can only teleport places you haven't?
    Glass half full, or glass half empty? (I'm empty XD)
    Biggest pet peeve?
    Night or day?

Congrats on 75 followers! Can't wait to see you make it big!

• ♛DaBolo♛

What is your favorite thing to write about? (I like creepy stuff)
    What is your favorite tv-show? (Mine is Peppa Pig)

Congratulations on 75 followers. :)