parachutes_the_idiot

i would’ve given you the clothes off my back, the air from my lungs, the remnants of my heart. but apparently i wasnt good enough. ive never been good enough for your love.

I’m done

I MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY

9
People keep saying this about me. Is it a fact or an opinion? Do I need to take a look in the mirror, or do I need to invest in some earplugs and reality filter glasses? 

Maybe I’m just not meant to feel accepted. 

Or loved. 

Or or any of the nice pleasant fuzzy feelings you lucky sons of guns feel. 

Maybe I’ll just buy some duck tape and make myself shut up. 

Or even better yet, I’ll buy some staples. 

• Kepler

No, I actually admire a lot of your writing, because you're not afraid to say what you feel. I have trouble with that. Never let poopy-heads (I am not one to curse, so I prefer this word) hold you back.

• parachutes_the_idiot

When will it end? Am I meant to die alone with my words unspoken?

• parachutes_the_idiot

I’m so tired of being censored

• ajamwal

You sure don't make me angry :3
    Check out the Fantasy League's November Edition!
    https://www.writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/135372/version/260750
    Results released!

• Dmoral

@parachutes
    to answer your questions:
    1: I, as well as many others, as pushing for comments because it's so much more than alike. Many times people like something because it's there, and yes some read the piece and honestly 'like it' but many just read some (or none at all) and just like it. Comments tell the writer that the reader read their piece and liked it so much they wanted to comment. YOu don't have to comment, it's just being strongly suggested because it's 10 times better than a like.

2. I'm not implying anything about people writing controversial pieces incorrectly or wrong, and I'm not especially coming at you or your piece 'lowercase prose'. In addition, I believe too you can go about your opinion in a POLITE way, I was simply just reminding people to be respectful.

3. Grammarly is just much loved, used, and appreciated, that's why. But there are less famous, alternatives, like: ProWritingAid, Hemmingway App, Sapling, etc, etc.

• Cxtrus

this is dark. we're here for you. :)

• WitchyKitty

:( hope you feel better about yourself. We're here for you

• _________

You're still my friend :)
    "Never give a fudge nugget." :)