hi i'm jackson ;)

hi so i exist
whassup y'all
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -Gandalf
"It simply isn't a story worth telling if there aren't dragons" -JRRTolkien

I really want to write a story that is at least partly based in Greek Mythology. Could the friendly people of WtW help me out?

IDEAS PLEASE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

2
Okay, my friends, I want ideas. 

I also want to write a story.

Could you guys comment and give me character names, plot elements, tones, character archetypes, conflicts, IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or books to take ideas from? Or problems? Or famous literary works to use? Or mythology things to include??

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

• October 22, 2019 - 11:58am (Now Viewing)

• 3xlispe

https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickname

• fooshissecretlyacat_

I am unsure, I've had this idea for a while of a dystopian novel set in Ikea but that has absolutely nothing to do with greek mythology..so..idk

• Hanan Adi

I am afraid I am not familiar with Greek mythology, so I cannot share much of use. I just wanted to say, I love your frankness. You might call it desperation, but honestly, it (still) takes me massive courage to publish anything on this site. Kudos to you, and I hope many other members will come by and see this and help you where I have been utterly useless. XD

• Aurelia.Valus

Thank you! You have a lovely username too :) and I can't wait to see where your ideas will take you.

• hi i'm jackson ;)

THANK YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• HermioneGranger67

I find that name generators can actually be very helpful. Sometimes I just like looking at random names and that gives me ideas for characters. Hope it helps somehow!

• hi i'm jackson ;)

by the way you have a beautiful username

• hi i'm jackson ;)

THANK YOUUUUUU YOUUUU DESERVE A FOLLOWWWWWWW

• Aurelia.Valus

Honestly, I think the best part of writing a story is finding the inspiration for the plot, the characters, etc. I don't have any ideas for you (SO SORRY). But, I think if you browse around the site you may find inspiration for what you need. It took me quite a while to get character names down too and I ended up changing them a lot. You really need to think about originality as well. A good series I know that deals with Greek mythology is the Pegasus Series by Kate O'Hearn, hopefully it helps spark some ideas.
    You got this!! Good luck.