THANOS THE INEVITABLE

I am just a high schooler messing around with stories

ANYTHING I WRITE IS POINTLESS FOR FUN PURPOSES

THE INFINITY STONES

1
Thanos has risen from the farm and has a journey to get all six infinity stones. Goose has denied it once before, but Thanos has come back better and stronger than before. The first one he wanted to get was the space stone because why not, it is one of the coolest ones. Thanos walked for miles and found the tesseract and Thanos called the secret language of all Gunga Gingas. Thanos was about to spook the tesseract by saying, ¨OOGA BOOGA GIMME DAT STONE!!!¨ The tesseract was weakened and shattered in pieces as the space stone was now in the hands of the purple grape. The next stone Thanos went for was the reality stone, once he got to vision Thanos then said more of the secret language. ¨HOHOHOHHOHHHOHOHHOHOHOH GUNGA GINGA WONGA WINGA.!!!¨ Vision was so weakened to the point that he threw up and said weakly, ¨GUNGSHA LINGSHA...¨ Thanos has defeated vision and teleported to all of the other infinity stones that took about two hours to accomplish, all the stones but one are acquired and the last one was, of course, soul stone. Thanos took Gamora and went to the mountain of GOOBA WOOBA and YEETED GAMORA INTO THE DEPTHS OF GROUND AND THANOS GROUNDED HER. GAMORA TOOK THE BIG OOF AND L AS WELL THAT THANOS GOT WHAT HE WANTED, YEET GAUNTLET. Thanos went to the garden of Grapeland and went into his house to do the vibe check of the infinity stones. Thanos said the last words of what the whole universe heard, ¨YEETUS DALETUS, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE GOT DA CHEEKS CLAPPED IN DA WEENUS!!!¨ The whole universe shook and half of all living organisms are dead and Thanos took the fat W and won the war..........................GOOSE WAS STILL ALIVE AND TOOK DOWN ALL BEINGS ON EARTH AND ANY OTHER PLANET. GOOSE AND THANOS WERE GOING TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH AND THIS WAS THE FINAL BATTLE!!!!!!!! Thanos yeeted Goose across the farm and took a big beating by the feather plucking belt, but that was not going to stop Goose as he got back up and slapped Thanos across the face and Thanos got da big angry. Thanos chocked Goose to death but Goose was not just going to let that happen, he snatched his grape and Thanos was weak again. Goose thrived over Thanos and said, ¨PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION.¨ Goose took the grape and plunged it to its death, Thanos was furious that Goose has destroyed his farm and Thanos yeet uppercuts Goose into the thinnest of air and Goose went above the atmosphere. Goose dashed back and slammed Thanos so hard into the Ground that Goose went through bedrock and almost went into the center of the planet. The planet was quaking and shaking with loud sounds of duck noises saying QUACK really loudly and Thanos won't let the geese army win Thanos pulled the ULTIMATE WEAPON OUT OF HIS POCKET AND SHOVED GOOSE OUT OF THE WAY. Goose then realized what was going to happen, ¨Thanos...... don't do it..... all you are doing is destroying more of your homeland........¨ Thanos did not care at all what Goose has to offer and Thanos did it, HE PULLED OUT THE EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS AND GOT HIS YUGIOH SET OUT AND THANOS SAID, ¨YOU ARE NOW GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM YOU DUCK QUACK SCRUB.¨ Goose then said back, ¨ I WILL CLAP DEM CHEEKS ONE DAY, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¨It............is.............over.........¨ Thanos was quivering in fear that he thought he had done wrong of destroying his homeland, but he has defeated the inevitable, Goose. Thanos got back up from the shadow realm blast and went back to his house, half-destroyed and relaxed. ¨Thanos.......will.............................................never................................lose.........................................................................................................................................................................................................¨

• October 22, 2019 - 10:14am (Now Viewing)