Plastictreeboi

Just your average lonely wrier-ish girl.
Hope my writing captures your attention long enough to read it (even if it sucks and has numerous grammatical errors) :/

Hey, I would be lying if I said I LOVE to write. I don't LOVE to write, but I enjoy writing and often find myself just writing non-since. But my writings are sadly, not very good. I was hoping that maybe some of you amazing writers will help me find my voice through writing.
I have so much to write about and I hope all my readers enjoy my work. :)

what am i?

PROMPT: Identity Quilt

4
What am I?
Am I a girl, or am I a guy?
Sometimes I don't know what, or who I am.
I am a writer, a musician, and an artist.
I'm a friend, a sister, a daughter, and a mother.
I am a nerd and a geek.
But I am also obsessed with trends and rap and just fitting in, at the same time I just wanna go against the crowd.
I want to be a doctor and a straight-A student, but at the same time I drink and smoke and do things straight-A students wouldnt do.
I want to be happy at times, but my depression and anxiety won't let me quite yet.
I want to live in a farm, and in nature, but I also want to live in the city and see all the beautiful art on the streets.
I want to make people happy and put others before me, but some times i don't care.
I want kids when i grow up, but at the same time im happy with my little fur babies.
I dont know who or what i am, hopefully you cant tell me.