Debbie

Nigeria

Hi!
Actually, I really don't know what kind of feedback I'm looking forward to cos' I'm a newbie here but whatever it is you feel about the write up is okay with me and I would so much love to hear from you.
Thanks.

WHAT IF I ?

2
What if I don't believe in me?
What if I don't believe in life after death?
What if I don't believe wounds heal?
What if I?
.       Sometimes, it's strange that you don't get to believe this things, even when it seems so crystal clear as a white winter snow would ever be.
.       I try to run away and escape the feeling of being odd, but that's just another impossibility cause suddenly I feel caged.
.       It's so bad I can't been tell the glaring difference between what's right and what's wrong.

What if I found out that ghost really do exist?
What if I found out this life wasn't real and it was some sort of farce?
What if I found out that love wasn't meant to be?
What if I?
.      Ssometimes, when the voice of the world becomes way too deafening, and all you just wanna do is drown in your own head. At times, you wish you could open up to somebody but you end up feeling stupid and sink in your feelings because they would never understand.

What if I'm unsure of who I want to and will ever be?
What if my feelings were eggs that get broken easily?
What if I come to the realization that I will never love, when in truth that's all I wanna do?
 What if i?
.          Sometimes, when you have feelings and you're falling hard, you're afraid to show them, for fear of rejection and what the damn world's gonna say, but I tell you
it doesn't really matters, what matters is what you feel and for who you feel for.

.                                                                                    - Debbie.

• Charisse Marison

Wow. This literally almost moved me to tears. I love how most of the poem is a "what if" but at the end, it's more of a don't think just do message. Which is AMAZING! I love this so much! Great job :)