Crazy

I love reading, writing and drawing. I've read so many books and still can't stop.
In love with movies and books
Loves Fantasy
http://chng.it/gFfRHSqZ6n

Writing is a passion, everyone needs one. Never stop writing, no matter how bad you think it is, someone will want to read it.

Writing contest (my first but not my only:)

1
Hi guys,
to all my followers and everyone else, I'm running my first ever writing comp. To those who love Fantasy and Supernatural stories, this is a comp for you. 
1) The story can be up to 600 words only no more, can be about anything that has a supernatural style.
2) Please put this in your title; #FantasyComp, so I can find your story, also please comment on this to enter:)
3) Entries are due on Halloween if in Australia no later, anywhere else I'll accept a day later. 
4) Have fun
5) Please check out some of my pieces  
                                   First place: 3 reviews of your choice, three likes of my choice.
                                   Second place: 2 reviews of your choice, two likes of my choice.
                                   Third place 1 review of your choice, one like my choice.
                                               Fourth place I will follow your account:)