camlily

hi there

If you appear in my notifications, I'll be in yours.
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done :)
I follow everyone no matter what. I always give likes back, follow back, and I try to peer review back!

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

issa mood?

6
that moment when the only things that help you with stress are running, biking, music, and eating but your foot is broken and your phone is broken so all you can do is eat excessive amounts of food ahah its fine 

• Riley Noel

Ah yes, eating excessive amounts of food is my absolute favorite thing to do ever :) Also, while my foot is not broken and my phone is fine, I am incredibly stressed out from owning/training/caring for my own stable of racehorses. So that is why I have a hidden stash of chocolate next to my bed ( which no one knows about). Anyway, I hope your foot is healed up now and you can get back to running soon :)

• Tushar Mandhan

Food is obviously pleasurable!

• CreativeAngel

at least you got a new phone :D
    1 out of like 7 things down
    and your boot will come off soon
    i think
    also you can try artsy and writing things since they're things you're amazingly good at

• Kepler

This is absolutely hilarious. Just yes. :D