pineapples

Pineapples
I love reading and writing (obviously)
he/they, they/them preferred

"have I killed my thoughts right before their prime?
have I bit my tongue one too many times?
have I said it all the way I really meant to?"
~ben platt

thank you all so much!!!

What the Heck!!!??? 50 followers...!? +Q&A!!!

17
I've gotten so much support on this site, thank you, everyone so, so much! I can't believe I have 50 followers. What? I'm still not over it. Thank you all so much for supporting my work. 
I just realized that I've kind of just stopped following people, even if I find some exceptional writing, so sorry!!! I'll try my best to support those who deserve it. 
I feel like I haven't been on this site very long, but this proves me wrong, I guess!!!
Shoutout to all my followers, THANKS!!!

yukawuca - my first follower, thanks so much!!!
New York_dreamer - my second follower, and although I don't really know you in real life, I feel like you'd be an awesome person to hang out with. Thanks for the support!!! Your writing is so awesome!!!
rosemarywisdom thanks soooo much for the mention on your piece highlighting new WtWers with talent (me? omg) I appreciate that soo much!!! it's here, if anyone cares.
caityege I feel like you're always there to review my work! Thanks so much for the support! You also inspired my first contest, #thingsihate, so thank you so much!! (wow, I'm using a lot of exclamation points...)
Bookworm101 I love your writing so much!!! and thanks for supporting me!!!
MistMoon
Tessi
parachutes I love your writing style. You supported me a lot (at least in my mind) when I first started on this site. You boosted my confidence (...?...) a lot, thanks so much!!!
Puppet_Master I haven't seen you active in a while (I don't know, maybe I haven't been paying attention enough, sorryyy) but I love your writing! I think it's really deep in a good way! thanks for the support!!
n3__ 
and-peggy You've sent me many a helpful review, thank you so much!!!
Just A Dream
Squidz2Nuts
Roxy Ford
Julius Caesar
James!
pancakes:)
Interestingme
Plastictreeboi 
lianhabanana!
sunflower_queen817 
LittleWolf
BurningMidnightOil you've sent me a few reviews that have been SO HELPFUL, so thank you so much!!! :)
ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱
Mistress Moonbeam
Eden Lee you sent me an awesome review for my entry for the human connections essay competition!!! :)
tojosiewithlove
user not found
ava09
A Rose
goldenmel
Maryam Q
BlueFlamingo
SherlockRlz 
XxMidnightKittyxX
Victoria Martin
bye.claire
AbigailSauble
Charisse Marison 
Jaime-Adams
Sad Christmas
buddingauthor 
Rewrite_The_Stars
Jae I don't know if I've read many of your pieces but I found the piece high high hopes, then low low hopes sooooo relatable :)
Starlit_Sparkling_Skies
kellsjc
19691
The Idiotic Philosopher
#Ferg
camlily my 50th follower (!) thanks so much!!!

I did thank a lot of my followers personally, but thanks to ALL of you for the support. 50 followers! AAAh. 

Love y'all :) 
Love this community soo much!!!

that's all for now...? anyway, thanks!

actually, since I've been seeing this a lot, I might try it! Y'all can leave questions for me in the comments below. No guarantees I'll answer them, but I'll try. Too personal questions will be ignored. If you're not sure if something is too personal or not, just ask it. I might ignore it.... I'll leave a follow-up to the questions sometime! (I'll let whoever asked a question know somehow)

Now that's all.

I love WtW and all of  you!
I'm still not over the fact that fifty people have liked my writing enough to follow me. *internally screams*
also, shoutout to those who entered my #thingsihate contest! I already have almost THIRTY submissions which is about thirty more than I thought I'd receive so thanks y'all!!!

• October 25, 2019 - 12:57am (Now Viewing)

• Dmoral

Who is/are your celebrity crush(es)?
    If you could meet any author in the world, who would you meet and what would you say to/ask them?
    What 4 words would you use to describe yourself figuratively, but not physically?
    How much do you trust/believe in the fortune a fortune cookie gives you? Do you have any memories/experiences where the fortune came true?

• Samina

Hi, could you please help me with how to write writers name as a link in piece. Please help me

• AminahMcBina

Hey, congrats! I'm not one of your followers, and I'm not sure when you joined, but a hearty welcome and congrats!

• sam_lvlcnrn

Aw thanks for mentioning me! You are too nice :-)
    Do you think you could please review my pieces "A Dedication to Alan Turing" and "A Study in Pipes - A Sherlock Holmes Pastiche"? Thankyou SO MUCH!

• Aurelia.Valus

Congrats!! :):)

• Samina

Thank you so much. I am very grateful to you. Actually that review I wrote in a hurry and wasn't very confident about it. I didn't get time to check as I have back to back 2 exams. Thank you once again.

• pineapples

i'd love to!

• Samina

Hey, could you please review my piece. Album writing competition. Please

• Bookworm101

WOO go pineapples!! So so happy to be number 5!!! Your style is so great, and I predict more followers for you ;D (Ps sorry I took ages getting back to you, only just saw it!)

• New York_dreamer

YASSSS 50 FOLLOWERS SO HAPPYYYY! So proud to be #2! I love your writing style and I'm exciting to see more of your writing in the future!!! :)

• Rachel Bryan

Congrats! You deserve it!

• Charisse Marison

1. fave ice cream
    2. fave ugly animal
    3. fave author
    4.fave sports team

• Samina

Congratulations!! Many more to go.

congratulations for 50 followers! that's a small army. here's to 50 more! (a battalion ensues.)

Congrats on 50 followers!!!
    I know I wasn't one of them XD I'm a little slow on this site. I sincerely hope you make it to 100! You deserve it greatly with the amount of effort you put into WtW.
    Congrats again! Have a wondrous writing experience!

-Foxy

• rosemarywisdom

Oh, I'm so happy you reached fifty followers! Proud to be #3. I'll give you or any piece of yours a shoutout anytime :)

Rose

• pineapples

thank you ALL so much <3

• camlily

ayyy fiftieth follower!! but I've just started looking at your writing and it's incredible, you deserve all of your followers and so many more :D

• parachutes_the_idiot

OMG THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND!

I literally am speechless.

Thank you. Can’t wait to see what you write next!

Oh, and I may or may not be crying. Thanks for that.

• WitchyKitty

<3 OMG yay I am so happy for you!!! Here's a few odd questions:
    Favorite fruit that is NOT a pineapple?
    Top 3 favorite musical?
    The coolest username you have seen on this website?

• pineapples

@BurningMidnightOil thanks!!! :)

• BurningMidnightOil

Congrats, @pineapples!!
    I’m glad my reviews helped:))

• pineapples

thanks so both @Charrise Marison and @Maryam Q !!! Thank you!!! :)

• Charisse Marison

AW! Congrats!
    I follow you because I love your work and I'm SO happy others have recognized you for it! 50 is a huge milestone! :)

• Maryam Q

Yayyyy well done!!!