camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

fractured

5
"you have a fracture," she said,
with eyes of sorrow,
an x-ray of shock,
and four words
that changed everything.

they echoed into my soul
and rebounded off my eardrums 
until I couldn't hear anything at all.  

hi guys so I took like a six month break because... stuff and also I feel like wtw is a lot different than what it was when I first joined like two years ago (so many people have left its kind of sad). and this poem is really bad but i just really needed to write something real fast so thats what i came up with.  just a quick update... i have a stress fracture right now, which is really affecting my mental health because it's preventing me from running which is basically my therapy.  so in other words... im not doing to great but im hoping that i can find my rhythm in writing again, and i would really appreciate some feedback :) thank y'all and love you <3

• Riley Noel

Honestly this piece is really good! You could add another stanza to expand on your internal struggles, or all the things you will no longer be able to do for a while. Otherwise, its a great piece, and I am so happy you're back.

• CreativeAngel

I feel blessed to have never gotten a fracture. Also you will get better because i said u will.
    Also you should write more cuz i need to read more of ur things. Thank you come again <333

• camlily

ahh there are others! thanks for commenting and it's nice to not feel as alone :)

• parachutes_the_idiot

I’ve had fractures before, and I know how much it sucks. Get better soon!

• camlily

aw thank you so much @Kahte <3<3<3

• Kahte

hey I really like your poem. Hope you get better soon w/ the fracture ad everything:)