Charisse Marison

Disney Fan
Harry Styles Stan
Proud Hufflepuff
Theatre is my life
Favorite food: Everything!
Always trying to help out fellow writers get their voices heard
All of you are amazing people! Don't forget that :)

DEADLINE EXTENDED!
I want everyone to have time to enter! it will be due Thanksgiving weekend!

#Sparking Creativity Contest

4
Hi y'all! So, I know I'm already hosting a contest (#disneymashup) and thank you to the people who have joined that! (@amohn04 and @Aspiring Author) But as I scroll through a whole bunch of other contests, I realize they usually have more than one prompt to choose from. So I decided to have more options, so here we go!

1. Write your own fairytale. It can involve, witches, princesses, dragons, or whatever you want! Just make it fiction!
2. What would happen if your dream came true? Discuss the pros and cons. Ex: If you want to be a Broadway star, remember you might have to spend lots of time away from family to tour!
3. Write a spooky story or poem involving a haunted pumpkin as the antagonist. But please, nothing too gorey. there can be death, but don't go into great detail about it!
 4. Disney Mashup! So I'm putting that contest in with this so more people can see it. All the entries already submitted are now also a part of this contest. 

So yeah! Nothing too fancy, but it's just for fun! I love sparking other people's creativity, so just have fun with this! Honestly, I'd be lucky if I get 1 or two entries, but I just love reading all your work! So I don't really care how many!
So, you can enter one for each prompt or just one total. Whatever you want to do! The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 4 peer reviews of your choice, mention on my page, 5 likes, and I will follow you!
2nd Place: 2 peer reviews of your choice, mention on my page, and five likes of your choice!
3rd: mention on my page and five likes and comments of your choice!
Other: Mention on my page!

Rules: No swearing or inappropriate topics involved. Please keep this PG. Especially for the 3rd prompt. Nothing WAY too scary! Also, deadline 1st week of November. I forgot this in the original! So sorry!
Hashtag it with #sparkingcreativity and tag me in the comments so I can read it!
Anyways, have fun!

• El1678

Thanks for the comment on my story! Also, when will you be announcing the winners? :)

• El1678

This is the link to my entry!

It's called the Last Dragon Scale and it's a sad ending fairytale! (like really sad. sorry lol) I hope you like! :)

• FoxLilly106

There you go! Thanks for keeping me updated XD

• FoxLilly106

She just told me thanksgiving. Thank gosh! I'd be happy to join then! XD

• caityege

Hey when is this due?

• FoxLilly106

OMG! I'd do it, but the first week of November is not that far away! AH! I promise I'll try for the next one!

• El1678

@Charisse Marison

I think I'm going to enter!
    Does the fairytale have to have a happy ending or can it be sad?

• Crazy

Here you go, hope you have more luck than I did:)