Charisse Marison

Fangirl of: 1D, Disney, 5SOS, ice cream, cats
Favorite Broadway musicals: DEH, Waitress and Hamilton
Future Famous Singer (hopefully!)
Treat People With Kindness <3

Hi everyone! It's Charisse here. I know it's been a while. I took a break for some reason and was too afraid to come back online, but here I am!
I realized I was only coming on the website to tell other people how amazing their writing was, and I wasn't leaving anytime for me to actually write. I am so sorry for my disappearance, but I am BACK baby!
Anyways, I love you all so much, you are beautiful and perfect and amazing and the bestest people on the planet ok byeeeeee

#Sparking Creativity Contest

5
Hi y'all! So, I know I'm already hosting a contest (#disneymashup) and thank you to the people who have joined that! (@amohn04 and @Aspiring Author) But as I scroll through a whole bunch of other contests, I realize they usually have more than one prompt to choose from. So I decided to have more options, so here we go!

1. Write your own fairytale. It can involve, witches, princesses, dragons, or whatever you want! Just make it fiction!
2. What would happen if your dream came true? Discuss the pros and cons. Ex: If you want to be a Broadway star, remember you might have to spend lots of time away from family to tour!
3. Write a spooky story or poem involving a haunted pumpkin as the antagonist. But please, nothing too gorey. there can be death, but don't go into great detail about it!
 4. Disney Mashup! So I'm putting that contest in with this so more people can see it. All the entries already submitted are now also a part of this contest. 

So yeah! Nothing too fancy, but it's just for fun! I love sparking other people's creativity, so just have fun with this! Honestly, I'd be lucky if I get 1 or two entries, but I just love reading all your work! So I don't really care how many!
So, you can enter one for each prompt or just one total. Whatever you want to do! The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 4 peer reviews of your choice, mention on my page, 5 likes, and I will follow you!
2nd Place: 2 peer reviews of your choice, mention on my page, and five likes of your choice!
3rd: mention on my page and five likes and comments of your choice!
Other: Mention on my page!

Rules: No swearing or inappropriate topics involved. Please keep this PG. Especially for the 3rd prompt. Nothing WAY too scary! 
Anyways, have fun!

submitting this for the fairytale prompt.

• Aurelia.Valus

I used this piece for another contest as well, that's why there isn't a #. I hope that's okay. Also, I was going for prompt #1.

• BurningMidnightOil

When is the last day for submissions?

• Maryam Q

Cool contest! When's the deadline?