Victoria Martin

Nature lover
City slicker and suburban dweller
Arts school attendee
Twin
Part of the Take Action Legacy
Music and arts appreciator
Life long learner
If you want you can follow me at JustToriTime on Instagram

Everyone has a story to tell,find yours.
Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

#this_is_my_world

2
    I used to know my world, I used to live in it,really live not just exist but live. Now I live in a world that is not my own, they days drag and speed up without my consent. I don't know how this happened, things have gotten so busy lately I haven't had time to realize I was running someone else's senseless race, and for some reason I am (was) determined to succeed. Winning this stupid race was success, running from home, school,meetings, rehearsals, practice and my fears was success (and actually horrible for health but who cares). This world I live in is 2-D and grey scale because I can't fully commit myself to world in black and white. I thought this world was my life, I fear that it will be for at least the next few months but... that's pretty bullshit to me.
    So what do I do? That is a great question do I practice mindfulness and WU WU stuff to make myself disassociate from this world I've trapped myself in or,I could be bad and just not care, or I could be worse and just ignore these problems and tough it out. 
    And guess what I chose,worse. The only logic I find in this is that its only going to bad for a little over a year and after that well, I guess I 'll tell you about my world then.
Sorry this was a bit of a rant piece but yeah hope you like it, if not Happy Halloween.

• October 30, 2019 - 7:05am (Now Viewing)

• Victoria Martin

Ok I just looked back at this piece ummmmmm I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors (early morning stream of consciousness yay)I'm going to fix that but thanks for liking the piece and leaving a comment (:

• Tushar Mandhan

It is beautiful! Of course it is not rant, a psychological drama should be like this only. I could relate to it as I want to run from daily life now. I need a break.I really loved your piece as it captured the feeling very well!

• caityege

Thanks for entering my comp!