buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

This is my entry for caityege's contest #this_is_my_world. Absolutely loved writing this! its not the most creative piece but its truthful and an honest depiction of my feelings.

#this_is_my_world

5
My world is my school. I am in a phase of my life where I have good friends, good family and a good mood (usually). I'm a tenth grader and me and my friends will separate next year due to different streams so I want to make judicious use of this time with them. I look forward to going to school everyday and I've started to hate holidays. I enjoy it so much- the learning, my friends, and I've also become more social lately. I still hesitate to talk to new people but I've become much more outgoing and have started sharing more after being with these friends of mine. Our teachers also know us by names and have become our friends. They do maintain a formal setting but we all do have fun every once in a while. I never used to hate school, maybe when I was younger and had no friends, but otherwise alright. But now it has become a place I look forward to go to. I've learnt to build a wall in front of people and am very difficult to make friends, but once I trust people and become their good friend, people see that I am sensitive and emotional. It feels very weird talking about it all verbally but writing helps me to express it without feeling weird. I guess I could go on but this is a way in which I can sum up my world.

• October 11, 2019 - 8:51am (Now Viewing)

• caityege

Hey you got 3rd Place! let me know 3 pieces you'd like reviewed!

• caityege

Thanks for entering my comp!