Bad angel

hope peace & love

All I want from my works is to bring a little peace to everyone's heart, and a peace of hope to those who don't have any yet. I don't want to be remembered by my name I want to be remembered by my work.

is there anything i can add to make my story better?

Your Adventure

They carried all sorts of things, from worlds unimaginable; ivory and gold trinkets, from far off lands in Africa, and spices from a farmer in India. Most importantly they carry things you can't see, and things almost impossible to describe. This rag-tag team of unlikely friends saw thing few people even know of; From beasts that should be in a story, to religious monks high in their mountains. You would find it hard to hear all of their stories in just one lifetime, so much that they would just tell you to, "go out and find your own adventure". They would also say that the best thing they have from their journey wasn't those trinkets, it was the fun they had. So as I departed for my own journey they stop'ed me and told me, " no mater where you go, or what you, do don't forget about us". That is when I realized that I would never go on this journey to carry my own crazy stories and wild tails, if I hadn't grown up hearing the tails my grandparents told me as a child. So before I started my hike I turned to them hug them tight and told them "thank you", they told me "Go out and find YOUR adventure". Finally I let go, and saw them crying and said "every bird Has to fly at some point".If I only knew that was the last time I would see them, I might have never left, because I did it is now It is me telling my grand-kids about the things I carry with me still to this day, such as; my watch from a wonderful man in england, or my mask from an ancient african tribe. But the most important thing I carry, are my crazy wonderful stories I have.