Bad angel

hope peace & love

All I want from my works is to bring a little peace to everyone's heart, and a peace of hope to those who don't have any yet. I don't want to be remembered by my name I want to be remembered by my work.

My pieces are my own and if you don't agree with them then you don't have to read them, but at least tell me why you don't agree with them.
Haters may hate but I will still love all people even the annoying one's.

Your Adventure

they carried all sorts of things, from worlds unimaginable; ivory and gold trinkets, from far off lands, spices from a farmer in India. Most importantly they carry things you can't see, and things almost impossible to describe. This rag-tag teem of unlikely friends saw thing few people even know of; From beasts that should be in a story, to religious monks high in their mountains. You would find it hard to hear all of there stories in just one lifetime, so much that they would just tell you to, "go out and find your own adventure". They would also say that the best thing they have from their journey wasn't those's trinkets, it was the fun they had. As I departed for my own journey they stop'ed me and told me, " no mater where you go, or what you, do don't go and forget about us". That is when I realized that I would never go on this journey to carry my own crazy story's and wild tails, if I hadn't grown up hearing the tails my grandparents told me as a child. So before I stated my hike I turned to them hug them tight and told them "thank you", they told me "Go out and find YOUR adventure". Finally I let go, and saw them crying and said "every bird Has to fly at some point". Now It is me telling my grand-kids about the things I carry with me still to this day.