26f80c701b75c2273106e79cb70303a1

ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Are you reading my bio again?!

Just call me "ajamwal" or "aj" the emoticon doesn't format :3

Aesthetic Minimalist | Professional Netflix Marathoner | Harry Potter and Marvel lover | Study Blogger

Comments > Likes

Short and tiny, wavy hair, HUGE eyes, long eyelashes, round spectacles, over-sized sweaters, studying enthusiast, obnoxiously high voice.

FANTASY LEAGUE (੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Join Today! https://bit.ly/2YpXt4f

- SHOUT OUTS -

(^∀^)ノ Check out New York_dreamer's piece "Legacy," which won September's Fantasy League!

\( ^ 0 ^ )/ FoxLilly106, is a breathtaking writer, her novel "Past Memories," (may be too intense depending on the audience) is so COMPELLING, if you need inspiration, definitely see her account!

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ ✧Check out my novel "INCOGNITO." ✧

New to WtW? Check out "Tips, Hints, & Other Miscellaneous Things to Know When on WTW," by Dmoral13, for all the things you need!

https://bit.ly/2MDNMLV

A Question for WtW Users PLEASE Read!!

3
Please choose one emoticon that represents YOU:

( ˘▽˘)っ,

(*´ェ`*)っ,

(v゚ー゚)/,

(^∀^)ノ,

\( ^ 0 ^ )/,

ヾ(^ー^*),

o(*・・*)o,

꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱,

(ृ ु ´͈ u `͈ )ु

or find your own using research.

Please comment on this piece, if you cannot PROBABLY NOT, please create a piece and tag it #:3, I need this for so if you obtain a shout out from me, I can also put this there, thank you :3 

• October 10, 2019 - 5:03am (Now Viewing)

• Dmoral13

@ajamwal
    Thanks so much for sharing my piece in your 'message to readers' box! I'm glad you liked it and found it helpful!
    Also-
    [$5.92] is in my bio because of a piece I wrote a while ago, about a traumatic experience I went too and my thoughts, feelings, and opinions afterward. It was a personal thing I wrote only a few saw and was temporarily posted. Although it didn't seem like a VERY traumatic event like people think of, it left me with PTSD. So that's why, :)! Maybe I'll rewrite it and posted it again, but yeah. It's like a survivor's mark in a sense, more for me than anything else.

• V-Rose

The sixth one would be my second choice.

• symphonyrain0812

Probably the first one!

• New York_dreamer

4th one from the top :)

• V-Rose

The first one.

• Araw

I'm drawn to the 1st one. Idk why tho. It just kinda jumps out at me.

• FoxLilly106

The fifth one is mine.
    Idk. I felt drawn to it XD

• weirdo

hmm probably the first one
    and no my writers block is not gone. well, it was gone for ten minutes then it came back :(
    oh i read your bio and you fit the description of my friend perfectly. especially the round glasses part. one of my teachers called her harry potter on the first day of school lol

• Upsidownpenguin

Literally none of those haha