Hello, darlings! I’m hoping to get a good amount of entries for this one, so please read! I’ll be a bit more informal than my usual style because I feel like it.
The deets -
— Prompt: write a piece inspired by a song. It can be any song, but please note which song in the footnotes!
- Limit of 501 words to avoid taking too long with results (a total of 2 exceptions will be made)
- Tag your piece with #songofmysoul in the title and leave a link in the comments of this piece
- Little to no cursing, please, and nothing you wouldn’t let your mother read
- Deadline will be October 27th, midnight in whatever your time zone is. A total of 2
The prizes -
- First place: 3 reviews of your choice and one of mine (4 total), 3 comments, and a one-month shoutout
- Second place: 2 reviews of your choice and one of mine (3 total), 2 comments, and a 2-week shoutout
- Third place: 1 review of your choice and one of mine (2 total), 2 comments and a one-week shoutout
Now go forth and write!
I’m in a flamboyant mood and used far more exclamation points than I usually would.
AKA Pardon my Freddie, a term I’ve just created. Let me know if you get it.