babybluelamentations

夢の中にいると思う

it all feels so far away,
f/orever a/rtfully r/emoved,
ambition like a dull nail through miles of layered linen.

when i dream at night, there is never a sun in my sky

9
    The end of the sun will be the light by which I dance a dance for two, alone in this mortal realm; my fiery court. Nothing will move but for the baby breaths of cosmic stardust particles as entropy halts to listen to music that isn’t playing. It will be too late for the gods to try to rise again, and so they will sleep forever in this frozen universe. Of course, once the days stop starting and the night has no moon, I will join them in their peaceful hibernation that’s closer to death than anything will ever be. And then there will be no one who could say whether the world starts back into motion, or if it stays still forever, or if it ceases to exist.
And time 

will stop.

• efflorescence

The rhythm in this piece is so lyrical! It's like a beautiful apocalypse. I would've reviewed it if there was anything to critique, but I love it too much.

• PouringOutTheSun

This is absolutely beautiful. It’s lyricism is smooth and haunting and I like how you’ve played around with the formatting. I love this!

• Kepler

I really like this piece. I would’ve reviewed it, but I’m on my phone and it’s 1 am here. The effort of typing with my thumbs... is just... too... much.... ;)