Screen shot 2019 05 21 at 5.00.08 pm

BeTheChange18

Japan

"Work hard in silence and let success be your noise"

Be The Change.
Whether it's the cents.
Or the dollar.

Recipe For A Balanced Life

Not too sweet, not too salty. This recipe is simple but requires individual backbreaking work but is worth it all in the end. 

Ingredients 
4 cups of respect 
2 cups of kindness 
2 cups of resilience 
1/3 cup of passion 
1 cup of confidence 
1/4 cup of sincerity 
1 tbsp of pride 

Equipment 
-Positivity 
-Sorrow 
-Physical Activity 
-Mental Stimulation 
-Social Interaction 
-Fulfillment 

Method 
1)Set oven to 180°C. Stir together the respect and kindness in a bowl until it resembles crumbs.  
2)Using these crumbs, pat them down flat on the bottom of the glass tray so that you have a base of acceptance.Bake for 10-15  
3)Mash the resilience until soft and then slowly add in the passion, a little at a time. You might be considering to give up at this point, but it will all turn out in the end.  
4)When the passion is thoroughly incorporated, add in the confidence and mix well. 
5)Hard work is tough and thick, if yours is too liquidy, add some more confidence 
6)Take your base out of the oven and pour the hard work on top. 
7) It is now time to make the creme. Combine the sincerity and pride in an electric mixer and continue until it has reached a consistency that makes you happy. 
8) Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, because honesty takes time. 
9) After 1 hour, take the honesty out of the fridge and using a spatula, gently spread it on top of the acceptance and hard work. 
10) Take the glass tray and put it into the oven for 50 minutes, during the time being it will be wobbly and you may doubt. Keep on going because you're nearly finished. 
 11) After the balanced life is finished, you can sit back, relax and enjoy. You put in all this time and effort and you deserve it all! 

Final Note 
If all else fails, just be you. It's your life, your choice to let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful and magical person who you really are. :)

• October 4, 2019 - 4:51am (Now Viewing)

• Mistress Moonbeam

Beautiful recipe. I enjoyed it immensely; you must be a very successful and skillful chef.
    For my creme I used much more sincerity and a lot less pride, it makes the mixture a lot more stabler and it doesn’t disappoint! Also, I added a cup more passion, it gives the dish its wonderful taste, if not its appealing appearance.
    Thank you for sharing your recipe, I believe it deserves tremendous appreciation.