1)Set oven to 180°C. Stir together the respect and kindness in a bowl until it resembles crumbs.
2)Using these crumbs, pat them down flat on the bottom of the glass tray so that you have a base of acceptance.Bake for 10-15
3)Mash the resilience until soft and then slowly add in the passion, a little at a time. You might be considering to give up at this point, but it will all turn out in the end.
4)When the passion is thoroughly incorporated, add in the confidence and mix well.
5)Hard work is tough and thick, if yours is too liquidy, add some more confidence
6)Take your base out of the oven and pour the hard work on top.
7) It is now time to make the creme. Combine the sincerity and pride in an electric mixer and continue until it has reached a consistency that makes you happy.
8) Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, because honesty takes time.
9) After 1 hour, take the honesty out of the fridge and using a spatula, gently spread it on top of the acceptance and hard work.
10) Take the glass tray and put it into the oven for 50 minutes, during the time being it will be wobbly and you may doubt. Keep on going because you're nearly finished.
11) After the balanced life is finished, you can sit back, relax and enjoy. You put in all this time and effort and you deserve it all!
If all else fails, just be you. It's your life, your choice to let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful and magical person who you really are. :)