Cxtrus

I would love reviews if people want to review. :) I will be revising this poem soon and add on to it. :D

Sleep Paralysis :)

18
The demon spoke to me,
as I laid there,
in hopes that this would end.
Honestly if I could move,
I wouldn't.
The demons keep me company,
even if they horrify me sometimes.
So I just lay there,
by the rocking chair next to the windowsill,
and watch.

• nolongeractive

Omg this is absolutely marvelous and I love how emotional it is! I really like the title and the piece is just in touch with your heart and it really shows! Amazing job!

Re: I just submitted one! I was wondering if you're new to the site-- If you are, welcome to Write the World!

So, I'll be sure to review this, but seeing as so many people have, I don't know if it would be very helpful. The poem is amazing though!

• Nikki

this is just *chefs kiss*
    is it cool if i review it? cuz 3 people have already done that and i dont want you to get over burdened :)

• Livsnjutare

This is super good! Also, just a tip, to respond to people go to one of their own pieces then start it with 're'. Because if you do it on your own piece they wont get notified. They only get notified about actions on their own pieces.

• Kasilee

Amazing, love this!

• Cxtrus

Thank you to everyone who has liked the poem so far. I honestly didn't expect so many people to read it and like it, so thank you. :)

Re: Nyla, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Any review is helpful since I feel like I am just starting to take writing more seriously. <3

Re: BriRiley, aww thank you. I am glad you liked my poem, and thank you so much for the review.

Just wrote a review! Hope it's helpful! This was really well written though!! I loved it! :)

• BriRiley

I wrote a review, hopefully it’s helpful! You did a great job!