Samina

Write and write until you succeed.
I AM GIVING FREE REVIEWS .SO GO CHECK AND LIKE ,SHARE TO THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT.

PLUS ONE NEW TWIST IN MY FREE REVIEWS IS WHOSE PIECE I WILL LOVE TO REVIEW WILL GET A SURPRISE GIVE AWAY .

Please let me know how is it. Your comments are very helpful.
Urgent review. Please

Scary Night

6
It was a strange night and there seemed to be a chill in the air. Not even a leaf moved. This silence endowed a fear in me. I quickened my steps as I hurried home. I wished now that I hadn't hung around with my friends. The road was deserted and the darkness of December immersed me into it. Suddenly, I heard the sound of spooky anklets nearing me and a large shadow following me. My body trembled and a shiver went down my spine. My heart raced and so my footsteps. My body trembled and goosebumps appeared on my skin as I heard the sound approaching me. Unexpectedly the weather become unmerciful. And as the thunder raged the sky even my heart shuddered. I was in a state of tremendous fear, despite this I turned back. I was astonished and my eyes laid wide open. I realized that it was a cow with anklets following me ! I was so startled that what I thought spooky was just a cow. This inculcated a moral in me that without knowing anything,we shouldn't assume something.
This is based on a real life story. 

• Samina

THANKS,for the suggestion.;-)

• HermioneGranger67

This is an interesting story, and maybe if you change the title to something a little darker like "Through the Night Creeping" or something, then that might add to the contrasting factors.

• Araw

Might review this. Stay tuned :)

• Samina

Is it like write the world. A community? And how does your work gets selected. As they hv mentioned in introductory page.

• K. Marie Christen

Yes, I do know how to use Wattpad at least a little bit. Just joined the other day. What do you want to know?

• AbigailSauble

I just wrote the review! I really hope it doesn't sound too harsh. Keep on! =)