Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
DJ
Youtuber
Capricorn
Yoga enthusiast
Hopeless Romantic
Dreamer

Please let me know how is it. Your comments are very helpful.
Urgent review. Please

Scary Night

14
It was a strange night and there seemed to be a chill in the air. Not even a leaf moved. This silence endowed a fear in me. I quickened my steps as I hurried home. I wished now that I hadn't hung around with my friends. The road was deserted and the darkness of December immersed me into it. Suddenly, I heard the sound of spooky anklets nearing me and a large shadow following me. My body trembled and a shiver went down my spine. My heart raced and so my footsteps. My body trembled and goosebumps appeared on my skin as I heard the sound approaching me. Unexpectedly the weather become unmerciful. And as the thunder raged the sky even my heart shuddered. I was in a state of tremendous fear, despite this I turned back. I was astonished and my eyes laid wide open. I realized that it was a cow with anklets following me ! I was so startled that what I thought spooky was just a cow. This inculcated a moral in me that without knowing anything,we shouldn't assume something.
This is based on a real life story. 

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

XD
    XD XD
    XD XD
    XD

• Riley Noel

I really love the intense build up you create at the beginning of this piece. The twist at the end made me laugh out loud, then have to go back and read through it again just to make sure I hadn't misread it! Awesome work :)

• Loser

The ending is hilarious! Quite a funny twist.

• Samina

THANKS,for the suggestion.;-)

• HermioneGranger67

This is an interesting story, and maybe if you change the title to something a little darker like "Through the Night Creeping" or something, then that might add to the contrasting factors.

• Araw

Might review this. Stay tuned :)

• Samina

Is it like write the world. A community? And how does your work gets selected. As they hv mentioned in introductory page.

• Indexianna

Yes, I do know how to use Wattpad at least a little bit. Just joined the other day. What do you want to know?

• AbigailSauble

I just wrote the review! I really hope it doesn't sound too harsh. Keep on! =)