Image

pj_daughter_of_athena

•||Potterhead|Ravendor||•
•||Ravenclaw + Gryffindor||•
•||PJ|Daughter of Athena and Ares||•

Writer. Reader. Sports Girl. Fangirl.

Thank you.

A previous reviewer mentioned that I should use more emotive language techniques instead of adjectives. If there is anywhere where your u think this could be put into place please comment. Thank you.

Wishes

PROMPT: All Talk

0
Katie, I'm sorry I don't tell you things, even though you really wanna know it's just what I want to say isn't always me saying it. I don't want to mess something up by letting it speak. And Katie I will always care about you which is why I always nag you into telling me how you are. I really do love you and the situation I'm in does't help either of us. I'm sorry for everything I've caused and every time I've hurt you but I'm just hopeless. I understand that you can't always be there for me even if you say you are. Honestly, you make my heart melt and I'm sorry for saying all of this. Katie from the bottom of my heart and the rest of my heart I love you.

Nevie, I love you tons. We keep doing stupid things and saying stuff. You bloody love Amy. We need to let each other go, seriously. As much as I don't want to say it, it's true. You're in a relationship with my best mate! I wish this could be simpler, sometimes I wish I didn't love you… but I do. I also wish you could talk to me more even if you mess up at your worst, I'll still help you no matter what.

I'm sorry. I do understand, it's just hard for me - 

It's hard for me too but I can never do that to Amy, I love her too much as a friend. I cannot believe I'm even having this conversation. This is not happening!

Yeah, I know. Katie… I really do love you and if there was anyway to be with you without hurting Amy, I would.

You're just saying that now. You're trying to spare my feelings but I've read the texts off her phone and you really do love her. She loves you too. I've never seen her like this before she's head over heels for you. I love you too Nevie but we can't be together, ever. I wish there was a way but… I'm sorry.

Don't cry Katie. Please. Katie! Don't run away! Please!