Otter

Rachel the Author

I spend most of my free time writing, reading, watching anime, or playing tennis. I love sports, anime, gaming, writing/reading and being with friends. I'm not afraid to be myself and try to encourage others to do the same. God be with you! :)

I feel like we all need to look at the world in a slightly different way. Many people are cynical and look at the world skeptically or shun the people who are different. But we must be strong and think of the positives of life. Tomorrow is another day and what may seem to be bad today, will get better. We just have to be patient and live our lives to the fullest.

The Spirit of Everything

PROMPT: Illumination

1
A girl ran in the crowded streets with her long silky hair billowing out behind her and her eyes bright and eager for adventure. The girl was completely oblivious to the weird stares people were giving her, and when she tripped, falling the ground, she only laughed because nothing in the world could get her down, especially with the knowledge that tomorrow is another day where anything can happen.