Image7

Hartsock2

I love to sing, draw, play an instrument, read and write. I mostly love to read and write fantasy stories. I rarely write poetry on purpose though. I hope you like my stories, the stories of everyone else on here and stories not on this website!

“A well-composed book is a magic carpet on which we are wafted to a world that we cannot enter in any other way.” ― Caroline Gordon
Continue to write whenever you can! Writing is a good way to express yourself no matter what other people say!

Happiness Giver

PROMPT: Illumination

1
With beautiful, brown eyes as dark as chocolate that sparkled with glee, brown hair that was just as dark and beautiful, a strange, exclusive energy within him with a heart of gold, he is one of the people looked up to among his home both in happy times and sometimes in sadder times. He is very athletic, kind, full of stories he told in unique ways such as jokes to make someone feel better, and he would always try to make himself and others happier through his silly or even serious jokes, big and small achievements, goofy personality, vivid imagination and music, whether he was good at the instrument or not, no matter how many times he failed.