Awesomer erza

FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

meh i felt like it has been forever since I've last been on this site sorry if the title is long i ran out of ideas for the title then i remembered Pokemon sun and moon is coming up late 2016 and i can not wait for gen 7 to awake

i rhymed in this again oh well i will try to continue to write stories on here without getting too distracted XD sorry about that i lose focus easily and i am pretty forgetful i actually found this site in my bookmarks hopefully writers block has ended and i can continue writing on this site :)

Pokemon sun and moon please come soon but before then i shall write till noon

0
I don't know what to say everything changes like the end of each day i lost my special power to write stories as high as a tower whatever happen to my pace i feel like a disgrace writing is my passion and my feelings turn ashen

i don't know  what to think my mind is on the brink oh who would of thought that i'd forgot to finish a chapter of a little known story so now i worry but i am excited for finding dory 

i don't know how to act that's a fact i have two sides one nice one mean you can tell which is which because i might call you a bit- ....why does that rhyme i don't like saying cuss words even if they a line ...oh fine i say this one a lot just so you know i'm kidding not i say "go to hell" because i bid you farewell annoying boys now go to .....you get the point now read the next joint  

i don't know what to write this puts me in a fright writing not for a while isn't scary its just i get weary and end up losing ideas that what i meant sorry if that made not a single sense i do forget my pretense

• FantasyWriter

just gonna say right now ITS COMING OUT NOV 18th omg so excited which should i chose? litten? popplin? rowlet? oh i cant decide .......eekkk so hyped just .....yes finally after the fandom has be going crazy guessing what the new game is going to be like and such and just yes finally it here "sorry just watch the gameplay trailer i cant help myself this time when its so close but so far also alola or should i say aLOLa ehhh i should stop talking k bye allons y!"