Bad angel

hope peace & love

All I want from my works is to bring a little peace to everyone's heart, and a peace of hope to those who don't have any yet. I don't want to be remembered by my name I want to be remembered by my work.

My pieces are my own and if you don't agree with them then you don't have to read them, but at least tell me why you don't agree with them.
Haters may hate but I will still love all people even the annoying one's.

The Secret Saviour

It has finally worked, but the people who helped me make it are now trying to take it from me, and use it for evil. I can't let this happen, I must go back to a time before this device was ever conceived. This may be the last I put in this notebook, let us hope, for the sake of humanity, that it is not.

I have succeeded but because I destroyed the plans I unknowingly destroyed my way back to this time. I forgot that if you destroy an idea you destroy the item. At this point it is worth mentioning that this while this book only aged a day I aged 50 years.

My only hope is that if this is that if this happens again someone will do the right thing and do what I have done, for if you don't someone will eventualy get hert.
this is meant to show that even though time travel may be cool, but it could also be destructive.