Peer Review by Guadalupe Lopez Villescas (United States of America)()

Just Pasta is not Just Pasta

By: CierraIsJustAName

One Serving:

-Handful of spaghetti (or fill a bowl with smaller types of pasta and use that amount)
-Plain tomato sauce
-meat (suggested: beef)
-onions, spices, (whatever you want, make your own! My own recipe isn't for the taking, sorry)

Boil water, put pasta in and boil till soft. Heat up sauce mixed with ingredients yada yada yada.. We have all heard this before, it isn't too difficult. Sorry, but I can't give you instructions on your own sauce. Just go with the flow, no recipe is not a recipe.

If you don't understand what I am saying, I am explaining that MAKE YOUR OWN RECIPE. I guarantee that no recipe is like one another, and your favorite will be your own. Your culture and stomach can be the same, just put your mind to it. No, not your mind. Put your hunger to it. I guarantee it will work.

Feedback, please!

The way the writer goes in a more unprofessional format really caught my eye. I like how she was able to be a bit humorous when adding context as if she is speaking directly at it.

Why did they decide to use this set up?

I really liked how she used parenthesis to add dialogue.