Dollar ase

zhengk23

Before the money, there was love
But before the money, it was tough

They say money is the root of all evil, I see money is the route of all people.

Age 18

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

0
    The age of 18 is a time of change and the beginnings of a new chapter in our lives. We are graduated from high school and most of us will be going off to college. The rest of us will go into the workforce and even into the military. The age of 18 marks the beginning of adulthood and its time to take up those new responsibilities. When I was younger at age 13, life was quite carefree. It was all about sports, playing video games, and hanging out with friends.  There was no real stress or concerns about my future. Back in those days, I did not know what I really want in life or what I wanted to accomplish. But now things have changed and are much different. My sights are set on my future to become a success and I can no longer focus on those distractions in life. I know what I want to do in my future and the things that I want to be able to accomplish within these few years. I must get a full-time job to pay for college tuitions and living expenses. I want to major in nursing and become to nurse anesthetist. At age 18, one can no longer rely on your parents as much as we once did. It is time to move out of the house, get a job, and time to learn on how to live life dependently. For those attending college, it is time to start thinking about what career they want to be in the future and their majors in college. The age of 18 is the time to pursue goals and have new experiences in life.