Gard

MarSan

Mexico

Worned out, patched up, too big for me.

World's Tiniest Contest #Paganini'sviolin

7
I don't have nearly enough followers to be doing this, but I really enjoy thinking about this prompt, so even if I get a single submission, I'll consider myself lucky lol. 

Prompt: Inspired by a piece of classical music. You could go in any direction with this one, really. Whether you try to convey the feeling of the song, spin a story out of it, or write about what the music represents for you, you've got the freedom to choose. Just be sure to include the name of the piece! 

Type: Literally whatever you want (short stories, poems, essays, etc.)

Prose is welcome in the poems section! 

Word limit: 100-1000 

go crazy. go stupid. 

Rules: 

1.- Use the #Paganini'sviolin so I can see your stories. 
2.- Include the name and composer of the piece you've chosen. 
3.- Once you've finished, leave a comment with the name and link to your story. 
4.- I'll write small comments in your pieces about what I've enjoyed (in case there's any grammatical/orthographic mistakes, I'll point them out so you can edit them).
5.- If you edit the story, you can enter a second time, just be sure to let me know :) 
6.- You can submit as many entries as you wish 

DUE DATE: 30th September, 2019

Prizes: 

1st place: 6 detailed reviews, a follow, 5 likes/detailed comments (they can be of either yours or my choice, depending on what you like). 
2nd place: 5 detailed reviews, a follow, 3 likes/detailed comments (yours or my choice)
3rd place; 4 detailed reviews, 2 likes/comments  (yours or my choice)

Honorable mention: 1 detailed review, 1 like/comment 

<3

• Boogie With Stu

Cool prompt, I'd love to enter :D

• Victoria Martin

Yes. I LOVE THIS PROMPT. This is honestly one of my school assignments, but this sounds much more fun and freelance. Thank you very much challenge accepted.(:

• Julius Caesar

As a listener of classical music, this sound so much fun!

• BurningMidnightOil

YES! The prompt I’ve been waiting for. Let’s go, Cello Concerto! I shall enter.

• Ursa

Ooh, very cool prompt. Gonna try to make something for this one.