Img 6988

loveletterstosappho

writer of stories, lover of girls

nuclear fusion

12

and she is so close i can see the clumps of mascara on individual lashes, long and thin, and i have not seen her in so long it feels a little bit like falling in love with a stranger, except maybe i have loved this stranger since the beginning of time, since the creation of the universe, since gravity and supernovas and space dust, since hydrogen and helium burning burning burning and the birth of earth's oceans, since my first breath of salty air; inhale sodium chloride, exhale into her hair--bleached blonde again, though it was once peach and before that rose gold and before that purple and before that red and before that green and i think she has gone through all the colors of the rainbow so it would be pointless to list them all and i think red is my favorite color on her because it reminds me of fire, of how easily i could burn on her skin, fire like alcohol like hydrogen and helium burning and burning and burning and i am ablaze and she is swallowing my smoke like she needs it, maybe because she does, maybe because we need each other and i set her on fire and swallow her smoke and the universe rejoices and we combust; a supernova. 
written about my best friend because i miss her a lot

• September 12, 2019 - 7:44am (Now Viewing)

• r|A|i|N

hi! thank you for expressing interest in my contest. there are only five days left to enter, so get your piece in while you still can! contest found here:

about 22 hours ago
  • r|A|i|N

your writing never fails to impress. this is so passionate; it feels frantic and crazed, too, in a way that heightens its sense of love and devotion. i love that you made it a run-on sentence for this reason. great work.

• calamiteaa

This is beautiful! I adore the tone you set by making it a single sentence, and your space-themed descriptions are absolutely stunning.

woah, this was so empassioned i barely realised it was a run-on sentence. your writing is phenomenal; this is unbelievable.

• --RosieOnTheRun (from reality)--

this is amazing i love it

• Ursa

Amazing as always.