♛DaBolo♛

Hello. I'm @DaBolo, I dream of becoming a novelist. I am currently writing my first novel. I mostly write poems on here, just because long posts tend to scare people away. Write The World is amazing, shoutout to @Tushar Mandhan for being kind to all.

Thank you to everyone who entered. Don't feel sad, you might have been one of the five others.

The Winners of My Contest #sixlittlestories

9
I would just like to say thank you to every one that enter. It was really fun to read all the entries to my contest, as they were all emotional and told great stories. I really hope my examples helped you guys get some ideas. I would just like to say that this was so hard, I didn't realize how many people entered. I can't beileve 50 entries were submitted. I expected tweleve people max, but boy was I wrong. I am really grateful for this experience because I learned how much six words can tell you. I got horror stories, and comedies, even a bit of fantasy. Thank you to everyone who entered.

Before I tell you who won, I just want to say please check them out. All the winning entries will be linked. I was looking for a piece that made me emotional, and I found a couple great ones. This was honestly the hardest two hours and thirty minutes of my entrie life. *Drumroll please. The winning piece is Enough To Move Death by Kayla Vanderpool. As soon as I read this I knew this would be an option. This entry made me feel very emotional, It tought me that Death has feelings too. It was just such a great piece, and I don't know how to explain it all. The runner up is l e a p by ajamwal. This piece was great. It made me feel confident and ready to take a leap of faith. This piece was so inspirational and thats something I was looking for. There are a few honorable entries. These were entries that didn't make it to the top two. However I loved them. Also there were eleven pieces that I had to choose really hard from. So here they are Drown by --RosieOnTheRun, Autumn by EmTheCoolOne, #sixlittlestories by weirdo, and Alone by Guimauve. Please don't feel sad if you weren't listed. Who knows, you might have been one of the five other who were really close.

If you won please contact me in the comments on what pieces you want liked, reviewed, and commented on.

I will probably post some more prompts. However I will probably wait another month for another contest. Just keep looking out for them.

• ♛DaBolo♛

Everyone did a great job, I had a hard time deciding on the winning pieces.

• Guimauve

Thanks for enjoying my entry! Congrats to the winner, it was really well deserved. :D

• Kayla Vanderpool

I'm really glad you liked my piece!

• ajamwal

at first i read this really quik and thought i wasn't on their, i checked it again in hopes that i read it too fast and then i saw it, thanks @\I/DaBolo\I/ *still trying to make the crowns* and congrats to everyone!!

• EmTheCoolOne

well done everyone! :)

• thelumosduck

Congrats everyone!

• Sabine of the Galaxy

Congratulations to all the winners!

• Mary Wall

Great job everyone!<3

• V-Rose

Congrats to all the winners

• ♛DaBolo♛

I'm glad everybody is seeing it. I'm mostly waiting for the winning authors to see.

• weirdo

fun contest. congrats to the winners.

• luluwrites111

congratulations to everyone!

• AbigailSauble

1st place was so well-deserved!

• ♛DaBolo♛

@Bookworm101 You never know, maybe you were one of the five that wer every close, but not mentioned.

• and-peggy

congrats y'all!!!

• Bookworm101

Great choices. RIP I didn't win. The winners totally deserved it though.