Writers of the World

Retired.

We missed you all!!

To: Our Fellow Writers

8
To those who know this account:
Writers of the World is back and ready for action. After a long eventful summer, we are ready to bring forth new ideas, prompts, and contests for this oncoming school year. We hoped everyone had an amazing summer and are heading toward a bright future in school. Hope you stay with us!

To those who don't know this account
Writers of the World is a user-hosted accounted (non-admin), that helps with writer block, and creates prompts and ideas for fellow writers. We LOVE giving out reviews to everyone (including those who follow us and those who don't). We also take recommendations from our followers on what to review or not.

To see an idea of some of our prompts and/or writers who wrote pieces based on our prompt, search 
@WOTW#1 and goes to @WOTW#16
OR, read these pieces
Weirdo's take on prompt #4, here
AJ - Izzy's take on prompt #12, here

We look forward to reading from your work and hearing your ideas!! Stay tuned!

• weirdo

awesome

• Dmoral

That's awesome! Welcome back! Look forward to the contests and future prompts!

• Writers of the World

@Anha & Weirdo
    Yes, we will be continuing Must Reads, however, our first ones will be for the month of Septemeber. Therefore, the first week of October we will post Must Read nominations for the month of Septemeber.

welcome back! same question as weirdo lmao. i've started something similar in your absence, but i don't offer reviews for winning pieces (and there's a lot more because of that).

• weirdo

ahhhhhhhh you’re back! yay!
    are you still gonna do the must reads?!