Peer Review by CreativeAngel (United States)

Never Forget

By: AminahMcBina

Alyssa

Her name was the only thing that kept him almost sane.
"Mr. Peters?"
Michael looked up. He had done it again.
"I'm tired," Michael said.
"I know, but you have to talk to me."

Therapy sessions were long and boring. Olivia O'Bryant, his social worker thought by asking him questions about that night would help, but no, it only made the memories come back. They made the pain course through his body, the hate flare in his chest, the betrayal stab into his heart, and the-
"Mr. Peters, are you okay?"
Michael looked at Mrs. O'Bryant in her petite, blush pink drink, her blonde curls tucked neatly behind her neck. Alyssa had blonde curls too. Alyssa, with blonde curls, turquoise eyes, a button nose and-
"Mr. Peters! You have to cooperate," Mrs. O'Bryant said.
She was getting impatient, and her cheeks were slightly flushed red- they always turned that bright red when she was irritated or upset. Alyssa's  beautiful alabaster skin, the tip of her nose a bright red, and those nights when he'd stare into her eyes, a bright red would spray her chest, and creep it's way up to her neck, and spread across her face.

"Mr. Peters, can you at least tell me what you're thinking about right now?" Mrs. O'Bryant tried.
"Her," Michael replied.
"What are you thinking about her?" Mrs. O'Bryant said. 
Mrs. O'Bryant's voice was soft with a bit of a sharp edge, just like Alyssa's. The way her pink, cupid lips would pucker when she was upset or-
"Uhem..." Mrs. O'Bryant...right.
"I'm sorry, I just can never forget," Michael apologized,
"I can never forget."

Don't ask...this just popped up in my mind as I was listening to John Legend's "All of Me," for the kajillionth time. Also, HIIIII, I'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE FOREVER!

Should I make this into a series/add more? Let me know what you guys think!

The similarities between Alyssa and Olivia. Could be she changed her name after she left and here she is. She could be a sister. Guess i'll never know.

You could totally make this into a book and i would read it.

Keep writing i love it!