Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Hey! I hope you enjoy my writing, feel free to let me know what you think, recommend books etc :)

Have a great day!!

Breathing dreams like air
-F Scott Fitzgerald

“If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all.”
- John Green

'A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing and leaves the sleeper where he lay down, but I wish you to know that you inspired it'
- Charles Dickens

Check out my close friend and travel buddy - the brilliant poet and writer Zirong!
We additionally welcome new members to the John Green appreciation society (:D) comment if you are equally in love with his amazing books

Also please look at the incredible writing of my lil sis and fellow potato person barelybear :D

Inevitablilty

PROMPT: One-Liner

2
I find it beautiful that although death is inevitable, people are so determined to defy it.  

• August 27, 2019 - 5:48am (Now Viewing)

• Starlitskies

Hi Parisienne, I liked this a long while ago, but I just need to say again, this is gorgeous. Not just the thought, but also how you've worded it. Stunning!
    I saw you in Zirong's bio, and wanted to get to know you more! You seem like such an amazing person! And can I just say how much I love your username, it feels so sophisticated, elegant and nostalgic. <3

• Starlitskies

I love this! <3